• Show
Clear All

Speaking of comic book shows....

I'm going to miss beard-Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
      Speaking of comic book shows....

I'm going to miss beard-Ward.
      Right!? It was like watching Kevin Smith shave his beard and it's November!

I'm glad it's finally resolved what Coulson was drawing, but Sky was not right about it as she said it was a map.
      You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

It was a map. A map of a city.

Too bad they don't have any more of that GH-whatever formula. Apparently they could use it safely now, since just looking at the completed plan of the city seems to cure all those nasty compulsive carving side effects.

Comment

The cure for everything and they wasted it on Skye. smh

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post

Too bad they don't have any more of that GH-whatever formula. Apparently they could use it safely now, since just looking at the completed plan of the city seems to cure all those nasty compulsive carving side effects.
            I see that now. Thanks. At first is just looked like a picture.
            You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Anyone else thinking Attilan? I kinda am...

Comment

I read somewhere that its supposed to be tied to Inhumans so yeah, probably.

Comment

That's been the hot rumor anyway... with Skye's supposed origin being Inhuman it would make sense, although I'm not sure how Attilan is supposed to be situated on Earth, otherwise the agents may be planning a trip to the Moon.

Comment

Originally posted by fearless2814.1 View Post
                    That's been the hot rumor anyway... with Skye's supposed origin being Inhuman it would make sense, although I'm not sure how Attilan is supposed to be situated on Earth, otherwise the agents may be planning a trip to the Moon.
                    Wasn't it originally in the Himalayas? Skye was found in China, which contains at least part of the Himalayas.

Comment

Wasn't it originally in the Himalayas? Skye was found in China, which contains at least part of the Himalayas.

I'm not certain myself, my knowledge of the Inhumans only goes back to about War of Kings or thereabouts. If that is the case, then it makes a lot more sense, I suppose...

Comment

My only source is Wikipedia.

Though I didn't read it carefully, it seems, since looking back now I see it says Attilan was originally on an island in the Pacific. But it was in the Himalayas at some point.
                        Mister Ed
                        Horse of a Different Color
                        Last edited by Mister Ed; 11-13-2014, 05:46 PM.

Comment

I would think Attilan is earth bound and I thought the map would be on how to get there and not of the city itself. I've been expecting Inhumans to pop up since the very first episode of Agents of SHIELD when Maria Hill mention that "gifted humans" are being monitored.

Comment

Though I didn't read it carefully, it seems, since looking back now I see it says Attilan was originally on an island in the Pacific. But it was in the Himalayas at some point.

There's a very well-illustrated portion of the Inhuman event launched a while back where Karnak narrates the history of the Inhumans; they show more than one prehistorical civilization comprised of these "gifted humans," so I'm sure Marvel has options...

Comment

yea comicbook resources did a big article about that yesterday
                              .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Yo.

SPOILER IMGhttp://media.comicbook.com/uploads1/2014/11/screenshot-2014-11-12-11-00-12-112266.png/SPOILER IMG

to me, Im thinking that looks more like an underground city, than 1 which rests atop a mountain.

heres a thought: wat if its not a
                                map of Attilan, but of the Eternal city of Titanos?

Tazer
                                Tazer
                                That Evil, Yellow Bastiche
                                Last edited by Tazer; 11-13-2014, 09:52 PM.

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                                Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Working...
                                X