Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Gamer Thread Vol. 5 (General Gaming News & Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Mama' Director & 'Hanna' Writer Tapped for Sony's 'Shadow of the Colossus' Video Game Adaptation

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
      I feel zero pity for that pathetic little shit. You know full well that doing so is completely unacceptable, and you choose to do it anyway? Fuck you, brat.
      The story was a hoax.

Comment

• Mama was mostly terrible, but I remember liking Hanna ok. Don't remember anything remarkable about the script, but I do remember it being kind of minimalist...which is good considering the writer doesn't have much to work with regarding Shadow of the Colossus.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• boon tweeted this for mkx

.................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Noticed a Kane & Lynch Easter egg in Hitman: Absolution ---

1) Kane --- he's at the jukebox by the bar entrance in the bar fight level. If you go into the bathroom to the right and turn the level by the door, it sabotages the jukebox and someone blames Kane and tries to hit him; he kicks the dude's ass.

2) Lynch --- he's at the shooting range on the gun shop level. If you stand by the counter after the mission starts, a customer complains to the clerk about there being no shotgun ammo in the store, and the clerk says Lynch must be using ALL of it. They then complain about how excessive his language is.
            Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
              Noticed a Kane & Lynch Easter egg in Hitman: Absolution ---

1) Kane --- he's at the jukebox by the bar entrance in the bar fight level. If you go into the bathroom to the right and turn the level by the door, it sabotages the jukebox and someone blames Kane and tries to hit him; he kicks the dude's ass.

2) Lynch --- he's at the shooting range on the gun shop level. If you stand by the counter after the mission starts, a customer complains to the clerk about there being no shotgun ammo in the store, and the clerk says Lynch must be using ALL of it. They then complain about how excessive his language is.
              I've never played K&L, but since I've played through Absolution several times, I know exactly who you are talking about.

BTW: did you play that level both ways? You can beat her shooting or there's a way to steal your Silverballers back (I can tell you how if it doesn't seem obvious).

You can also break out to the shooting range and find some cool weapons in a trench, but since you can't take them with you, there's not a lot of point to that.

Comment

• cool and i hope this is the only pre order bonus because it was insane for the last game with multiple skins being at different retailers.

the following has been reported

MORTAL KOMBAT X RELEASE.
                4.14.15! I hope this is True. The original Page of Mortal Kombat Posted this

when you pre order you can play as goro

nrs confirmed it on twitter

https://twitter.com/NetherRealm/stat...969536/photo/1
                TazzMission
                Guardian of the Universe
                Last edited by TazzMission; 09-05-2014, 02:14 PM.

Comment

• wow, really? Hiding the use of a character behind a pre-order, that's some bull-ish.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
                    wow, really? Hiding the use of a character behind a pre-order, that's some bull-ish.
                    im ok with it as long as they dont go insane with it. i remember for the last game certain skins were at certain places like reptile was at amazon so in order to get his you had to pre order there. ermac was through the kollectors edition. mk3 sub was like best buy

the only complaints i have about goro being playable is usually sub bosses or even bosses dont play right. plus i feel like he needs to be aged a bit to fit the 25 year storyline
                    TazzMission
                    Guardian of the Universe
                    Last edited by TazzMission; 09-05-2014, 02:23 PM.

Comment

wow, really? Hiding the use of a character behind a pre-order, that's some bull-ish.
                      They've been doing that in games for years now.

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
                        They've been doing that in games for years now.
                        And it's still bull-ish

Comment

• Yea Straight bullshit. And the fact that if you don't preorder it you'll probably have to pay $5 to unlock the character at a later date.

Comment

• Originally posted by chosenone85 View Post
                            Yea Straight bullshit. And the fact that if you don't preorder it you'll probably have to pay $5 to unlock the character at a later date.
                            or just wait till the ultimate edition wich would include everything. as excited as i am and really want this next year i may hold off till the ultimate edition is released because why piss away say 20 for a season pass plus 60 for the game when i can wait about 6 months for everything to be together?

Comment

And it's still bull-ish
                              its not as bad as to having like 3 different editions of the game with one going for like 200 bucks. i think the 3rd version of mk2011 that had the mk fightstick was around $150 to 200 if i remember.

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                                or just wait till the ultimate edition wich would include everything. as excited as i am and really want this next year i may hold off till the ultimate edition is released because why piss away say 20 for a season pass plus 60 for the game when i can wait about 6 months for everything to be together?
                                Why should I have to wait for an ultimate edition when they should just release a complete game in the beginning. The DLC characters are always finished, and are stored away on the original disk.

Comment

Working...
                                X