Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Gamer Thread Vol. 5 (General Gaming News & Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Telltale could probably do it

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by kazzar View Post
      I have honestly never come across anybody other than me that has read any of the animorphs series. A game of the series would be kinda cool.
      oh dude i had everybook . id love to see someone like bioware do such a title
      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by chosenone85 View Post
        wtf is an animorph
        group of highschool kids who come home from the mall through a construction site and witness a alien space craft land and they are given the power to morph into any animal by the dna they aquire by touch and fight off a alien race ( body snatchers) the yerks

they did a tv show wich was good for its time

+ YouTube Video
        ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
        TazzMission
        Guardian of the Universe
        Last edited by TazzMission; 09-24-2014, 12:17 AM.

Comment

• Let's Play "Lords of the Fallen" one-hour video

Revelations 2 20-minute gameplay video
          Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
            I LOVED The Animorphs!
            yea for me it was animorphs and goosebumps back in the day.

Comment

• http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...evil-within-pc

4GB vram? What? This has to be bs. If so good luck selling about 10 copies on the PC. I was looking forward to this game as well. Sounds like zero optimization went into this. Incoming shitty port. PS3/60 versions must look like shit also then.

THE MEN CALLED STING

Comment

• That's the recommended. Though it is odd to release those and not the minimal requirements. I smell bad publishing on Bethesda's part, not bad development. I will wait for some PC reviews before purchase though. So silly to not release minimal requirements.

Comment

• Bethesda
                  "If you're trying to play with a rig with settings below these requirements (you should plan to have 4GB of VRAM regardless), we cannot guarantee optimal performance,"
                  That just doesn't sound good to me, I'd normally come to the same conculsion you did, but that sentence is just off putting.

From what I've read in the comments and such, it sounds like they did the same with Wolfenstein, which uses the same engine. They never bothered to release minimal requirements for that, it sounds like they are just covering their backs, so if your game runs like crap, they warned you.

The PS4 has 8gb vram which I think about 5-6 is available for games, I think this will become the norm next year in ports. It was already the case for things like Watchdogs, it is upto the developers in how they want to share the load on PC versions. In this case it sounds like their not bothered.

I'm confused as to what Nvidia and AMD are playing at, they must have seen this massive leap coming, so why release beastly cards with only 2-3gb vram when you know 4-6 is going to be recommended level.

I looked at Shadow of Mordor specs and it goes something like this; 1gb for low textures 2gb for medium 3gb for high and 6gb vram for ultra. I bet Evil Within is similar perhaps.

I'm not planing on any upgrades for a at least a year and half anyway, but I will be curious to see how things develop through 2015.

As for Evil Within, I'm sure it will run on lower specs, it's just how bad will it be? I'd certainly wait and see reviews too.
                  Frank Castle
                  Alpha-Lantern
                  Last edited by Frank Castle; 09-26-2014, 03:56 PM.

THE MEN CALLED STING

Comment

• I really hope it falls on the idiotic publisher non-sense, as I've really been looking forward to this game. Based on the article, though, it went from an immediate first day purchase to "wait and see".

Comment

• just a heads up for those who play marvels avengers alliance. the player vs player has a shit ton of bugs ( moved to a new sytem)and they will be releasing special ops either today or tomorrow to make up for the pvp being crap

TazzMission
                      Guardian of the Universe
                      Last edited by TazzMission; 09-26-2014, 05:16 PM.

Comment

• heads up bill demont is in wwe 2k15. he confirmed on twitter and there is a nxt star also

Comment

• waste of space.

Comment

waste of space.
                            well he is a nxt/ performance center trainer. my career mode will be shown next week according to a few sites. a lot of fans are speculating that my career mode starts you off in nxt and you work your way to the 2 main shows

Comment

waste of space.
                              Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                              well he is a nxt/ performance center trainer. my career mode will be shown next week according to a few sites. a lot of fans are speculating that my career mode starts you off in nxt and you work your way to the 2 main shows
                              That is the ONLY way to justify Bill being in anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
                                That is the ONLY way to justify Bill being in anything.
                                i think the last game he was in is when he was hugh morris. i want to say it was here comes the pain during the ps2 era. i also read zack ryder aint even in the game..... its like wtf just release the guy if your not going to use him on tv . im a ryder fan but hes getting screwed beyond belief
                                TazzMission
                                Guardian of the Universe
                                Last edited by TazzMission; 09-29-2014, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X