Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Gamer Thread Vol. 5 (General Gaming News & Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anon Xbox Dev Explains the Xbox One Drm ... Basically Microsoft wants all consoles to be Steam Boxes O.o ...

http://www.neowin.net/news/anonymous...one-intentions

Darth_Andrea

Comment

• Yo.

http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...191#post789191

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
      Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Yo.

and about that article:

>Living room transformation. We want to own the living room. Every living room TV with an XBox on input one. It's the thing that gives the signal to your TV, everything is secondary. The future, where games, TV, internet telephony, all that shit happens magically on some huge ass screen with hand / voice gestures... That's our goal.
        yea, just like I thought this is M$s attempt @ a CD-i..........muthafuckin' PASS.

>Honestly, if you care about anything other then pure games AT ALL. Xbox 1 > PS4. If all you do is play games, and nothing else, PS4.
        I think that says it all right there.

Tazer

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• And that is where I am torn. These days I use my Xbox more for anything but gaming. If I put my Xbox on I am more often playing music on IHeartRadio, watching Netflix ot a movie from my hard drive or using the anime watchin apps etc. Yet all the silly restrictions and always on stuff is what makes me want to make the switch.
          I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• You can do all of that on PS3/PS4 Train, how many times do I have to tell you lol.

Comment

• Lol I know I just haven't looked all that much into it yet. As long as I don't have to use those ugly ass penis blowing a bubble motion controllers they have to be able to do all of that I will be happy.
              I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• You'd rather a pretty penis looking thing?

Comment

• Reread that. Notice I said as long as I don't have to use that

Comment

• I thought meant cuz it ws ugly, but if it was "pretty" you'd use it.

Just bustin your chops

Comment

• Ohhh haha I misunderstood.

No worries. I take pretty much all your comments in jest.

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                        And that is where I am torn. These days I use my Xbox more for anything but gaming. If I put my Xbox on I am more often playing music on IHeartRadio, watching Netflix ot a movie from my hard drive or using the anime watchin apps etc. Yet all the silly restrictions and always on stuff is what makes me want to make the switch.
                        Originally posted by chosenone85 View Post
                        You can do all of that on PS3/PS4 Train, how many times do I have to tell you lol.
                        nvrmind the PS's he can use for that: AT has both a computer, a smartphone, and (last but not least) a frickin' TABLET he can use for some (if not 'zactly ALL) of those tasks. being tied to the Xbox thusly isnt really needed.

Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                        I thought meant cuz it ws ugly, but if it was "pretty" you'd use it.

Just bustin your chops
                        Ohhh haha I misunderstood.

No worries. I take pretty much all your comments in jest.
                        oh wow, he just said all Robinsons comments were treated as jokes........

Tazer

Comment

• Tazer that may be true but it helps when I want to watch it on the BIG screen and sometimes connecting from those things are a pain in the ass and you already know how my shitty as PC just loves to act up. I would much rather one device to do all that instead of seven.

Comment

• I'm the reverse. I have a PS3 but since I played out the last MK I've only been using it as a Blu-ray player and Instant Netflix viewer (for some reason Netflix keeps crashing on my XBox). The XBox 360 is my main and preferred gaming console which make all this news upsetting.

Comment

• Yo.

Tazer that may be true but it helps when I want to watch it on the BIG screen and sometimes connecting from those things are a pain in the ass and you already know how my shitty as PC just loves to act up. I would much rather one device to do all that instead of seven.
                              lazy..........

Tazer

Comment

• Hahaha. If wanting to see a movie on a large screen is lazy than so be it

Comment

Working...
                                X