Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Gamer Thread Vol. 5 (General Gaming News & Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AND HOLY FUCK...KINGDOM HEARTS 3 IS FINALLY COMING. IT'S ACTUALLY COMING...

Tears nearly sprouted from my eyeballs at the trailer. So many memories...just give me a sec guys...

The only other game that could ever come close to getting me this excited is if Nintendo announced they were teaming up with Square-Enix again to give us a proper Super Mario RPG sequel. Will never happen, so I'll just be in excited anticipation for KH3.

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

and the next Final Fantasy game, Final Fantasy XV (which was previously Final Fantasy Versus XIII)

AMAZEBALLS!

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• LOL at that used game vid.

Oh MS you silly billies. I blame greed. Clearly Larfleeze is CEO of MS now.

THE MEN CALLED STING

Comment

• I mean, just imagine the possibilities of the next KH3. We could be looking at Marvel worlds, Star Wars worlds. FUCKING HAN SOLO, AND FUCKING CAPTAIN AMERICA could be in the next Kingdom Hearts game.

JohnnyV
        Pictionary Master
        Last edited by JohnnyV; 06-11-2013, 03:55 AM.

Comment

• really? Really?? REALLY???
          Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
            I mean, just imagine the possibilities of the next KH3. We could be looking at Marvel worlds, Star Wars worlds. FUCKING HAN SOLO, AND FUCKING CAPTAIN AMERICA could be in the next Kingdom Hearts game.

I would be shocked if they put Star Wars or Marvel in KH3

Comment

• Originally posted by RedLantern2814.3 View Post
              I would be shocked if they put Star Wars or Marvel in KH3
              They would be completely stupid if they didn't include those worlds. Tron worked well in KH2, no reason Marvel or Star Wars couldn't. That's the whole point of Kingdom Hearts, all worlds can work in its universe.

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
                HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHA

+ YouTube Video
                seriously, I would SOOOOOOO use that as a real broadcast ad for the PS4

They would be completely stupid if they didn't include those worlds. Tron worked well in KH2, no reason Marvel or Star Wars couldn't. That's the whole point of Kingdom Hearts, all worlds can work in its universe.
                problem is, TRON has always been a Diz-property; the SW & Marvel -properties arent looked upon in the same way, so I dont know putting Chewy in the same game as fucking Goofy would look OR feel right.....

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by chosenone85 View Post
                  PS4 $399!!
                  Originally posted by Iggy View Post
                  NO DRM!!!

PS4 TAKES USED GAMES!!!

I'll say this: its not as ugly as the X1, but not a great measure.

and I still aint buying one, despite M$ trying to screw over gamers..........

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                  Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• i am honestly leaning toward ps4 now seeing they arent forcing drm

Comment

• Originally posted by chosenone85 View Post
                      PS4 will support Used Games, has no DRM, and does not need to be checked in online.
                      C-C-Combo!
                      Originally posted by chosenone85 View Post
                      PS4 $399!!
                      Finish Him!
                      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHA

+ YouTube Video
                      Fatality!
                      But EA has the exclusive rights to use Star Wars characters in games.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
                        There hasn't even been pixar worlds.

Comment

• Exclusive Adam West costume for PS3 version of Arkham Origins. Also, Azrael's Bat-armor.

Comment

• Of the two Azrael is the only one I would want to use.
                            Originally posted by fearless2814.1
                            ...You're a chore, you know that? You are a chore.

Comment

• Hello? You'd prefer that clunky mess to the critical radness that is Adam West?

This may seem like a classic case of "You're different/doing things differently/liking different things than I am/do/like, so you are obviously wrong and it is your fault and your fault alone", but come on, man, it's Adam West. Chum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
                                Hello? You'd prefer that clunky mess to the critical radness that is Adam West?
                                I loved the old campy Batman show, I grew up on that. That was my first experience with superheroes. My tastes and expectations in superheroes demands more from it. That Batman doesn't fit the bill anymore and it certainly isn't reflective of the Arkham series serious tone. The only way to make old campy Batman fit would destroy the essence of the character.

Azrael came about at a time when I began questioning the legitimacy of superheroes. When I began to wonder if Punisher was the right path. Even if you tone down the brutality of Azrael he still fits into the Arkham series wouldn't destroy the essence of the character.

Then there is the fact the armor is fucking hot.
                                Hybrid Lantern
                                Corps Honor Guard
                                Last edited by Hybrid Lantern; 06-11-2013, 11:06 AM.
                                Originally posted by fearless2814.1
                                ...You're a chore, you know that? You are a chore.

Comment

Working...
                                X