Announcement

Collapse

The point of this Forum Section

Some members are a little iffy on what should go in the Games & Humor forum section so.

Trivial games like "the person above you game" should be placed in this forum.

Humor of all kinds also belongs here, like the "Superman has a problem with kinky sex" thread.

What does not belong here would be things like video games, board games. Or humor coming directly out of comic books or discussion of books.

Boardgames and the like would go in the Action Figure and Toys section as could video games, though those could also be posted in the General Forum Section.

also any posts in this Forum Section do not count towards your post count.

Hope that helps!
See more
See less

Zachary Quinto Opens Up About Life 'As A Gay Man'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
    I don't think Quinto has ever really been seen as an attractive "star" for many people. So I would imagine there wouldn't be many repercussions from his outing.
    You need to browse tumblr more often.

Comment

No, I really don't.

Name me a movie where Quinto played the lead sexual attraction?

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

being attractive has nothing to do with his role in a project. If u check tumblr for instance(whenever this stuff blows over), you'll see just how much people appreciate his looks

Comment

Originally posted by Mister.Weirdo View Post
          Remember in hollywood make a mistake and your career is very likely over.
          not true .

look at charlie sheen for example he may have sued wb for his firing but you cant deny he has indeed gained a bigger following gay or not, hell look at alot of these celebs doing drugs in hollywood.

i hate to say it but god forbid if someone announces there gay people do indeed end up ending careers because hey ( hollywood) would feel its a bad image..

or former vp dick cheney... his career didnt end when his other daughter announced she was gay
          .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

I don't think Quinto has ever really been seen as an attractive "star" for many people. So I would imagine there wouldn't be many repercussions from his outing.
            I had a thing for him since Heroes
            Winner of THE INFAMOUS PEOPLE DRAFT 2011

Comment

Originally posted by ns2 View Post
              I had a thing for him since Heroes
              nows your chance dude lol

sorry couldnt resist

Comment

I never knew Quinto was ever considered a heart throb... by anyone. o_O Either way, I couldn't care less about his sexual orientation, what he has going on in his bedroom or who he's boinking. All I know is if another Star Trek flick is made, I'll be one of the first people in line to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
                  I never knew Quinto was ever considered a heart throb... by anyone. o_O Either way, I couldn't care less about his sexual orientation, what he has going on in his bedroom or who he's boinking. All I know is if another Star Trek flick is made, I'll be one of the first people in line to see it.

Fangirls love Sylar...

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
                    being attractive has nothing to do with his role in a project. If u check tumblr for instance(whenever this stuff blows over), you'll see just how much people appreciate his looks
                    Don't be naive West. Getting a lead role is all about sex appeal. Can you get the ladies/men out to see this person who's the main character of the movie?

Quinto has been in the game awhile, and hit his stride with Heroes in 2006. Hasn't had a leading role in a film yet.

I'd love to see him get one, but he just doesn't seem to have "it".

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

I never got the Sylar thing, myself. But the moment that man put on the Vulcan ears it was all over. Me likee.

I've family in the entertainment industry. She was told point blank to not mention anything at all about her personal life because it could damage her "persona." Where as the guys where she worked were encouraged to talk about their wives and kids.

In Hollywood you're there to project an image, and anything that might make it more difficult for the audience to focus on that image will keep you from getting work.

Funny story about Sir Ian. Apparently when ever he stays in a hotel one of the first things he does is rip a specific page out of Leviticus in the complementary room Bible.

An even funnier one that happened during the filming of X2 is told by Alan Cumming , but this isn't Qward...

Comment

Originally posted by plastroncafe View Post
                        I never got the Sylar thing, myself. But the moment that man put on the Vulcan ears it was all over. Me likee.

I've family in the entertainment industry. She was told point blank to not mention anything at all about her personal life because it could damage her "persona." Where as the guys where she worked were encouraged to talk about their wives and kids.

In Hollywood you're there to project an image, and anything that might make it more difficult for the audience to focus on that image will keep you from getting work.

Funny story about Sir Ian. Apparently when ever he stays in a hotel one of the first things he does is rip a specific page out of Leviticus in the complementary room Bible.

An even funnier one that happened during the filming of X2 is told by Alan Cumming , but this isn't Qward...

whats funny about alan cumming is he released a cologne called cumming.

and no im not kidding either he promoted it back when conan did the late night show on nbc

Comment

Okay he's gay, big deal.

Comment

Yo.

I don't think Quinto has ever really been seen as an attractive "star" for many people.
                            &

Name me a movie where Quinto played the lead sexual attraction?
                            Id say he was ONE OF the leads w/said in that last Star Trek outing; will certainly be interesting to see if hes still involved w/Uhura in the next film........

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                            Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Originally posted by plastroncafe View Post
                              Good on him.
                              Now...here's to hoping it doesn't kill his career.
                              Being Spock would likely have more damage to his career than being Gay.
                              Although, now fans are gonna think Abrams made Spock gay.
                              I can see his autobiography now:
                              I am Gay, but I am Not Spock

Comment

Bushiest eyebrows ever seen on a gay man.

Comment

Working...
                                X