Announcement

Collapse

The point of this Forum Section

Some members are a little iffy on what should go in the Games & Humor forum section so.

Trivial games like "the person above you game" should be placed in this forum.

Humor of all kinds also belongs here, like the "Superman has a problem with kinky sex" thread.

What does not belong here would be things like video games, board games. Or humor coming directly out of comic books or discussion of books.

Boardgames and the like would go in the Action Figure and Toys section as could video games, though those could also be posted in the General Forum Section.

also any posts in this Forum Section do not count towards your post count.

Hope that helps!
See more
See less

THE JOKE THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W.West View Post
    If

You

Seek

Amy
    Originally posted by jchichuv View Post
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    Awww okay. I get it now. Thanks jchichuv.

Comment

Aww, that's some bullshit!!!! You can't censor ART! LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
        Aww, that's some bullshit!!!! You can't censor ART! LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!

This guy had some serious problems. Hilarious.

Comment

An older man approached an attractive younger woman at a shopping mall.

‘Excuse me; I can’t seem to find my wife. Can you talk to me for a couple of minutes?’

The woman, feeling a bit of compassion for the old fellow, said, ‘Of course, sir. Do you know where your wife might be?’

‘I have no idea, but every time I talk to a woman with tits like yours, she seems to appear out of nowhere.’

http://jchichuv.mybrute.com

GIF lantern corps

If there's a crime, call a cop, if there's a fire, call a fireman, but if there's a Skrull Invasion... Holla atcha Boy!
          Deadpool

Comment

An Israel joke...

An israeli arrives at Heathrow airport. The customs official says to him, "occupation?"

"No," replies the israeli, "just visiting."

And to restore balance, an Iranian joke

George W. Bush and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad meet in Tehran for peace talks following recent hostilities. As they're sat down, Bush notices three buttons on the side of his chair.

He pushes the first one and a boot comes flying out of nowhere kicking him in the shins. The Iranian president falls about laughing.

He pushes the second button and a boxing glove comes flying through the air and hits him in the face. Again the Iranian president pisses himself laughing.

He pushes the third button tentatively and another boot comes flying out of nowhere and kicks him in the balls. Eyes watering, he falls to the floor while the Iranian president struggles for air as he's laughing so hard.

Bush staggers to his feet and announces that he's going to Washington - the Iranian president will be welcome to resume talks in three days.

Three days pass and the Iranian president arrives in Washington for the talks.

As he sits down in his seat he notices three buttons on the side. Eyeing them suspiciously, he presses the first one.

Nothing happens........ Bush starts giggling.

He winces as he pushes the second one. Again, nothing.... Bush starts laughing harder.

He grimaces as he pushes the third one. Once more, nothing happens..... Bush falls out of his seat laughing.

The Iranian president gets up in a huff and announces, "I'm going back to Iran."

Gasping for air, Bush replies, "what Iran?"

Originally posted by Plastroncafe
            Freedom of Speech does not mean Freedom From Being Called Out For Spouting Bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrt1000son View Post
              An Israel joke...

An israeli arrives at Heathrow airport. The customs official says to him, "occupation?"

"No," replies the israeli, "just visiting."

And to restore balance, an Iranian joke

George W. Bush and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad meet in Tehran for peace talks following recent hostilities. As they're sat down, Bush notices three buttons on the side of his chair.

He pushes the first one and a boot comes flying out of nowhere kicking him in the shins. The Iranian president falls about laughing.

He pushes the second button and a boxing glove comes flying through the air and hits him in the face. Again the Iranian president pisses himself laughing.

He pushes the third button tentatively and another boot comes flying out of nowhere and kicks him in the balls. Eyes watering, he falls to the floor while the Iranian president struggles for air as he's laughing so hard.

Bush staggers to his feet and announces that he's going to Washington - the Iranian president will be welcome to resume talks in three days.

Three days pass and the Iranian president arrives in Washington for the talks.

As he sits down in his seat he notices three buttons on the side. Eyeing them suspiciously, he presses the first one.

Nothing happens........ Bush starts giggling.

He winces as he pushes the second one. Again, nothing.... Bush starts laughing harder.

He grimaces as he pushes the third one. Once more, nothing happens..... Bush falls out of his seat laughing.

The Iranian president gets up in a huff and announces, "I'm going back to Iran."

Gasping for air, Bush replies, "what Iran?"
              I lol at those

Comment

Why did the koala fall out of the tree?

Because it was DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by jchichuv View Post
                  + YouTube Video
                  ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
                  D'oh!

Comment

Britney Spears better stop embedding messages to me, brothers!

Comment

Why do African-Americans never see U.F.O.'s?

Because they block out anyone who would take them on a ship against their will.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
                        D'oh!
                        Isn't it hilarious??

Comment

Kinda. But I don't understand the media uproar. Didn't the Bloodhound Gang go there years ago with Foxtrot Unicorn Charlie Kilo?

Comment

I know this one is bad and that it's not politically correct, but I don't care; it's one of my favorites:

Q: What do you call a hooker locked in a refrigerator?

A: A frostitute.

* rimshot *
                            JME2
                            Corps Honor Guard
                            Last edited by JME2; 02-09-2009, 10:35 PM. Reason: Fixed grammar

Comment

Originally posted by JME2 View Post
                              I know this one is bad and that it's not politically correct, but I don't care; it's one of my favorites:

Q: What do you call a hooker locked in a refrigerator?

A: A frostitute.

* rimshot *
                              Like this?

rahabim87
                              Sinestro's Sparring Partner
                              Last edited by rahabim87; 02-10-2009, 03:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
                                Kinda. But I don't understand the media uproar. Didn't the Bloodhound Gang go there years ago with Foxtrot Unicorn Charlie Kilo?
                                Foxtrot UniFORM Charlie Kilo. It's Fuck spelled in Military Code words, which everyone knows, which is why it should be something I don't understand, cause I see myself as the standard man. I loved the Bloodhond gang.

Originally posted by rahabim87 View Post
                                Like this?

They need stuff like that in more comics today. That made me cry.

Comment

Working...
                                X