• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Zander Yurami View Post

Comment

• It can't just be me:

Does anyone else totally see them as being members of the corps??

Originally posted by Avatar Aang
        When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change.

Comment

• She had that 'Haters gonna hate' trot going and then... BAM!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
            She had that 'Haters gonna hate' trot going and then... BAM!!!

Originally posted by Avatar Aang
            When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change.

Comment

WTH is going on there?
              Now you'd never call Erwin a "Wussy"
              Nor label his working day "cushy"
              But you might have to question
              His endless obsession
              With superpositional pussy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post
                I found this strange image of Doom crying on the net last night....dug a little deeper, turns out it was the reaction of the villains to the 911 tradgedy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Razorgod View Post
                  WTH is going on there?
                  My guess is overzealous security guard trying to stop a suspected shoplifter. To me the takedown doesn't look intentional, it looks like he was running too fast and lost control when he caught up and tried to grab her, misjudging his momentum, and smashing her into the wall. In other words, he was being an idiot.

But that's just a guess. I suppose he COULD have INTENDED to take her by surprise and smash her like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Razorgod View Post
                    WTH is going on there?
                    Caught On Tape: Cop Pushes Teen Girl Into Wall

Comment

• Wow, that's an actual cop? That's just depressing. It still looks to me like he lost control, though. Incompetent and overzealous, but it doesn't LOOK like he intended to bash her into the wall like that. At least not to me.
                      Mister Ed
                      Horse of a Different Color
                      Last edited by Mister Ed; 05-10-2011, 11:54 PM.

Comment

• Darth_Andrea

Comment

john madden says she was a walkin like this and then from over here comes a cop and then he is running after her and then BOOM!! now that's a hit

Comment

• Originally posted by hypotherion View Post
                            The only reason Doom cried in that comic was because he was pissed he'd never thought to do that to New York

Originally posted by Plastroncafe
                            Freedom of Speech does not mean Freedom From Being Called Out For Spouting Bullshit.

Comment

• In Memory of DIO

"I Don't have to prove She-Hulk is a slut, Marvel has shown me multiple times."

Comment

• TV station reports that Star Trek's Maquis killed Osama bin Laden
                                0digg
                                516Share

When there's fast-breaking news, sometimes even the best, most professional journalists get their facts wrong. Channel N24's facts were probably accurate. Their image, on the other hand ... well, let's just say it was worth the laugh.

When channel N24 in Germany reported that Osama bin Laden was taken down by Navy SEAL Team 6, they searched for an image to place behind host Mick Locher. Instead of finding the real emblem for SEAL Team 6, researchers located the emblem of the Star Trek freedom fighters, The Maquis.

According to TrekMovie:

Locher even commented (translated from German) on the emblem:

"And they also have the 'Team Six,' that carried out the mission. They don't have the skull in their emblem for nothing."

Locher didn't seem to notice (or care) that the skull in question was from a Klingon and included a bolted-on eyepatch. He and N24 also appear undeterred by the emblem's inclusion of a phaser, three Klingon bat'leth swords and the word "Maquis."

TrekMovie also pointed out that the original Maquis were World War II French freedom fighters—dedicated to fighting the Germans. Ouch.

In the Star Trek universe, the Maquis were comprised of Starfleet officers and colonists like the Bajorans who were displaced by a treaty with the Federation and the Cardassian Union. The patch actually comes from a Maquis-based fan group, Maquis Forces International.

Now that they've taken out Osama bin Laden, Gul Dukat should be quaking in his boots.

Darth_Andrea

Comment

Working...
                                X