Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zombie Survival Care Package.............WHICH DO YA CHOOSE??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C FTW! AR with a nade launcher would tear apart the zombie hoard. A 45 for the ones who break through my automatic machine gun fire and a golf club for knocking heads if I get bored. A Molotov cocktail to light one on fire and watch him run into his buddies and see em burn

Comment

B. Simple as

Originally posted by Avatar Aang
      When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change.

Comment

A--though I don't know how heavy that shotgun is. A machete is one of the best melee weapons. Those machine guns are probably too heavy for me, especially on foot. A claymore's only good if you're setting up camp, but Tazer's scenario is evacuation.

It's funny, but all of these points are covered in Max Brooks' book.

Actually, I'm already resigned to dying in a zombie apocalypse. I mean most people are going to die and I'm slow and have no real weapon experience.

Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post
        Lol, where do you live that you have to worry about cutting through ropes and vines?
        Agent lives in a jungle obstacle course.
        Space Cop
        The Dandy
        Last edited by Space Cop; 09-21-2011, 12:41 PM.

Comment

A for me.

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

If there were zombies, I don't know someone wouldn't find some kind of full body leather/latex suit, like what you'd use in BDSM. Put that on, throw some olive oil on yourself and you are slippery as hell, I'd like to see the zombies grab ahold of you, or try and bite through leather.

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post
              Here's a good Q for you guys - Who can actually run/walk 15 miles at a pace faster than the zombies?
              If Zombies were after them? A LOT of people. I know I could, if I didn't panic and sprint until I collapsed. These Zombies are supposedly walking at 4/6 average walking speed. (4/6? Why not 2/3?) I don't even have to walk faster than normal to get away, and with Zombies on my tail I have NO doubt I could keep that up for 15 miles (especially since, given the lead I would build up, I could afford to take a rest break in there somewhere).

However, that assumes there are no Zombies BETWEEN me and my goal. If there is a Zombie horde, capable of surrounding me, then my greater speed isn't that big a help.

I would think the biggest asset against Zombies would be your greater intelligence. I mean, Zombies are dumb, right? They are just relentless, but they won't even avoid obvious dangers or take the most efficient path, but just go straight toward the possible food source, right? I think outthinking (and outpacing) them would be more useful than carting a bunch of heavy gear to try to make a stand and destroy them. If you are so badly outnumbered and surrounded that weapons are your only option, then you are likely screwed in the long term, anyway, if you are alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Parallax2814 View Post
                If there were zombies, I don't know someone wouldn't find some kind of full body leather/latex suit, like what you'd use in BDSM. Put that on, throw some olive oil on yourself and you are slippery as hell, I'd like to see the zombies grab ahold of you, or try and bite through leather.
                Leather and oil? You just took this to a weird place.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                  Leather and oil? You just took this to a weird place.
                  Hey, just saying from a strategic point of view, the slicker you are the harder you are to grab....oh wait...

Comment

i chose this

basicly its a gun that shoots a nuke

.................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                      i chose this

basicly its a gun that shoots a nuke

Well THAT'S practical. For your sake, I hope it shoots REALLY far.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                        Well THAT'S practical. For your sake, I hope it shoots REALLY far.
                        yes it does

another one i would use is the blackstorm gun wich basicly shoots a black hole

Comment

yes it does

another one i would use is the blackstorm gun wich basicly shoots a black hole

Again, very practical. Hope you have the ability to overcome time dilation and extreme gravity being that close to a black hole.

Comment

Again, very practical. Hope you have the ability to overcome time dilation and extreme gravity being that close to a black hole.
                            well the weapon is from the year 2185 so by then they have figured how they can beat the gravity issue

Comment

well the weapon is from the year 2185 so by then they have figured how they can beat the gravity issue
                              But you aren't from the year 2185....I think...

Comment

But you aren't from the year 2185....I think...
                                well i do think im not from earth from time to time.... and no im not kidding either

Comment

Working...
                                X