No announcement yet.

The Wrestling Thread Vol. 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Tributes on Raw from Taker and Kane.

Comment

• so Punk will take the Irn hostage til WM and that will be the barganing chip to get the match he wants

ADR's new "Born in Mexico, Made in America" it's not that cool

HHH will win at Mania, but all his buddies be hurt by Lesnar
      Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

• Found Raw rather BORING. Del Rio's sketch promo was pathetic, so was the Jericho, Barrett promo. I had a feeling Paul Bearer's death would be used somehow in the storyline. I just wished it hadnt.

Comment

• ADR is a terrible face.

The Ziggler vs. Bryan match was pretty good.

Comment

• I thought CM Punk's entrance was great. That's what being a heel is all about. Seeing Kane come through that cage is still one of my favorite moments ever.

ADR is definitely not getting over as a face, and Swagger is a boring heel. I agree that Dolph vs Daniel Bryan was good, aside from the sloppy Zig-Zag finish, but that Big E Langston finisher is so weak!

I turned it off after Brock laid out the Outlaws. You can't top Paul Heyman.

Comment

• at least Brock look good on his entrance, right?

I just think Taker vs Punk will be the best match at Mania

Will it be better if Ziggler get the Championship by cashing his MITB at WM????
              ADR is good but this whole Good Mexican vs Bad American it's getting OLD and FAST

Comment

• God ADR is possibly one of the worst to come around in a while.... I have never been able to stand him or his little henchman/announcer, and the feud with Swagger is retarded and borderline racist... That little fat guy that is with him is a retard
                Hope punk beats taker.... I love Taker as a kid, but the streak is getting old....
                The Rock FTW!
                Fetus
                Sinestro's Sparring Partner
                Last edited by Fetus; 03-13-2013, 01:38 PM.

Comment

• ADR is a good wrestler, but not that good on Mic Skills ..should've stay with the mask and have him been a MUTE like Sin Cara..!
                  you BLASPHEMER !!!! how can you wish Taker to lose ???

Comment

• I don't want The Undertaker to lose, but I do want him to retire. There's zero suspense going into his Mania matches, especially when he doesn't do anything else all year long.

Comment

• Takers streak should be left intact and he should retire after this one

Comment

• Originally posted by d3v1lb0y View Post

Watching RAW right now and at the Main Event, The Shield will get involved and Punk eill win. So at WM
                        TAKER vds Punk
                        The Shield vs Orton Sheamus & Show

via Motorola RAZR XT910
                        guess I was right!!!

So for WM we have..
                        Taker v Punk
                        HHH v Brock
                        Cena v Rock
                        ADR v Swagger
                        Shield v Orton Sheamus Show
                        Henry v Ryback
                        Hell No v Zigg & BigE

That's more than half the show and we still need matches for Divas, US & IC Championships

And we need at least 2 matches with stipulations

Wich ones???

via Motorola RAZR XT910

Comment

• well brock and hh will have stips.

Comment

• Jericho needs a match

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
                              Jericho needs a match
                              Three way with Barret and Miz for IC belt I'm sure.

Comment

• there needs to be a cage match ..!!
                                maye the henry v ryback and have them tear it down!

Comment

Working...
                                X