This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IonFan View Post
    forgot to add this one was *free* (my tax money came back to me just in time)
    Why did your tax money make it free?

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• duh i used that money to pay for it

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Oy vey

Comment

• I think this might be my favorite segment of Hookers & Pictionary
          JohnnyV
          Pictionary Master
          Last edited by JohnnyV; 04-16-2014, 02:25 PM.

Comment

• So you used your "free" money that the US government returned to you after jacking it from you in the first place. And by the end of the day you got choked the fuck out by a prostitute. And you're already daydreaming about your next date...

Yep, this thread just got all kinds of awesome.

Comment

• Comment

• Doom! I was just thinking about you the other day (don't worry, I wasn't on the shitter), thinking I hadn't seen you in a while! Good to see you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post
                  So you used your "free" money that the US government returned to you after jacking it from you in the first place. And by the end of the day you got choked the fuck out by a prostitute. And you're already daydreaming about your next date...

Yep, this thread just got all kinds of awesome.
                  In his defense that's how most Americans see their tax rebate.

Originally posted by DOOM View Post
                  Doom, you saucy minx, welcome back!

Comment

• Originally posted by IonFan View Post
                    ok i'm all for getting a woman off and all but this is the 2nd time she's tried to choke me out , and this time she used both her hands to do it, she only stopped after she seen this quote unquote "weird look on my face" IT WAS ME TRYING TO BREATH YOU B!TCH
                    Did you tap out?

She may have tried this with another "client" and figured that you would be into it. Some men gain sexual gratification from being choked during sex. Having your oxygen restricted is supposed to enhance the orgasm, from what I've read. You should have said something after the first time she tried it, or at the very least, gave her a "safe word."

Comment

• Originally posted by DOOM View Post
                      Love some Dodge.
                      Originally posted by IonFan
                      (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
                      Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
                      If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
                      Originally posted by Quaker
                      I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post

Having your oxygen restricted is supposed to enhance the orgasm, from what I've read.

Yeah, READ that somewhere!

Comment

• Be careful with that.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/25259604/...t#.U07NZUbn_ow

Comment

• How is this relevant exactly? Who was choking who during sex in this article? Did I miss the part in IF's story somewhere where they got into a fender bender while she was choking him during sex?
                            I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post
                              Yeah, READ that somewhere!
                              If a woman tried choking me out during sex, she'd get knocked out. Homey don't play that.

Had to look it up for the technical term:

Erotic asphyxiation or breath control play is the intentional restriction of oxygen to the brain for sexual arousal. The sexual practice is variously called asphyxiophilia, autoerotic asphyxia, hypoxyphilia. Colloquially, a person engaging in the activity is sometimes called a gasper.

Comment

• Everyone should learn from David Carradine's mistakes in life.

Comment

Working...
                                X