This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
    see i dont even know if i can do that . just the idea a woman like that has had more men in her than the sarlaac pit from rotj fucks with my head a bit.
    I know right, the thought that some other guy is having sex with her possibly on the same day as you is weird and even more fucked up is that she's doing it with loads of other "customers" who are probably more vile and disgusting that IonFan himself.

Now if I loved her, but she loved me, IE she was my proper girlfriend and I was her proper girlfriend but she just slept with other people for money and she didn't care about them as she cared about me, then I think I could get over it but in IonFan's position just being a customer, I'd certainly have no attachment.
    Originally posted by IonFan
    (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
    Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
    If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
    Originally posted by Quaker
    I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
      Well, she tells him (or has "implied") that she's quit and he's her one and only remaining client ... and he believes her.
      heh no wonder hes buying her all that shit. smh
      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Well, she tells him (or has "implied") that she's quit and he's her one and only remaining client ... and he believes her.
        She tells that to the other 46 guys she "sees". And they believe her.
        If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deadpool View Post

Now if I loved her, but she loved me, IE she was my proper girlfriend and I was her proper girlfriend but she just slept with other people for money and she didn't care about them as she cared about me, then I think I could get over it but in IonFan's position just being a customer, I'd certainly have no attachment.
          + YouTube Video
          ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

+ YouTube Video
            ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
              Would you go to the lake with IF for free
              < link here

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
              it was implied yes

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

I know right, the thought that some other guy is having sex with her possibly on the same day as you is weird and even more fucked up is that she's doing it with loads of other "customers" who are probably more vile and disgusting that IonFan himself.
                i wouldnt be suprised if the pimp has some form of cuckold fetish like being in the room jacking off watching wile one of his whores is getting fucked.

between that and foot fetishes i will never understand how anyone finds either of those appealing

Comment

• Or there's hidden cameras and the pimp jacks off to it. Or maybe IonFan secretly films it and jacks off to it.

To be honest I understand foot fetish, I even have it...............um..................

Comment

Or there's hidden cameras and the pimp jacks off to it. Or maybe IonFan secretly films it and jacks off to it.

To be honest I understand foot fetish, I even have it...............um..................
                    only fetish i have is a cougar fetish.....

Comment

• I have loads yet cougar is one of the only ones I don't have! I don't mind it though. There's something magical about hands and feet!

Comment

• hey ion does your girl do water sports?

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                          just the idea a woman like that has had more men in her than the sarlaac pit from rotj fucks with my head a bit.
                          LMAO!!! Now, that's funny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
                            LMAO!!! Now, that's funny!
                            i wouldnt be suprised if ion dresses up like luke and his hooker as leia and they roleplay with brother and sister incest with her pussy as hairy as chewbaccas face...

ion: i know your my sister and i want to have you feel my force inside you

hooker: arent you a little short for a stormtrooper?

ion: I used to bull's-eye womp rats back home. They're not much bigger than two meters."

ps. many clients died to get a better pricing
                            TazzMission
                            Guardian of the Universe
                            Last edited by TazzMission; 07-29-2014, 07:19 PM.

Comment

• Tazz is the savior this thread needed, and the one it deserved.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
                                Tazz is the savior this thread needed, and the one it deserved.
                                yea im the jesus of the forum. you are saved my son

Comment

Working...
                                X