Clear All

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
    Don't you have him blocked?
    i do that's why i quoted you

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Originally posted by chosenone85 View Post
      What business is it of any of us? You chose to post this bullshit about your money, time, and life. We didn't ask for it. What do you want? To be praised for buying a slut gifts? If you can't tell with people talking about you, you probably should think twice before clicking the post button.
      co sign!
      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by chosenone85 View Post
        What business is it of any of us? You chose to post this bullshit about your money, time, and life. We didn't ask for it. What do you want? To be praised for buying a slut gifts? If you can't take people talking about you, you probably should think twice before clicking the post button.

Word.

Even though I enjoy the humor of this thread immensely, what Chosen said is basically what I've been saying to myself since the beginning.

Comment

• Do any of you guys ever have a slow day, go back to the beginning of this thread and giggle your butt off? I went back to last Valentine's Day where he got choked out and called her a "b!tch." Good comedy. Then, he got his tax refund and insisted that his session with her was "free."

Man, this could be a great HBO sitcom.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
            Do any of you guys ever have a slow day, go back to the beginning of this thread and giggle your butt off? I went back to last Valentine's Day where he got choked out and called her a "b!tch." Good comedy. Then, he got his tax refund and insisted that his session with her was "free."

Yeah, I regularly read the beginning of this thread. Sadly though like a great sitcom, I think it's beginning to peter out. We need something more outrageous to happen.
            Originally posted by IonFan
            (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
            Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
            If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
            Originally posted by Quaker
            I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Do any of you guys ever have a slow day, go back to the beginning of this thread and giggle your butt off? I went back to last Valentine's Day where he got choked out and called her a "b!tch." Good comedy. Then, he got his tax refund and insisted that his session with her was "free."

oh ha-ha anyway after 24hrs. has Rob.*i mean*notTazz. given his reason for being all up in my business?

if so could someone quote him so i can see what it is

IonFan says

Comment

• Originally posted by IonFan View Post
                oh ha-ha anyway after 24hrs. has Rob.*i mean*notTazz. given his reason for being all up in my business?

dude you idiot its me the real tazz. i made it my buisness because you made your stuff public.

get that through your thick skill and think of me wile you are licking the skid marks off your girls panties
                TazzMission
                Guardian of the Universe
                Last edited by TazzMission; 02-27-2015, 05:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IonFan View Post
                  ...or you could log out and see for yourself.

Comment

hes to much of a pussy for that oviously

knowing him hed probably pay his loose hooker a additional $160 to check for him

Comment

god no

IonFan says

Comment

• No one should quote that. You can do the work by logging out or unblocking him. Don't you have him blocked because you don't want to see or don't like the things he says? Stop trying to get other people to do what you're too lazy to do. If you dont want to see his posts don't ask for people to share them. If you do then go unblock him and see for yourself.
                        I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

No one should quote that. You can do the work by logging out or unblocking him. Don't you have him blocked because you don't want to see or don't like the things he says? Stop trying to get other people to do what you're too lazy to do. If you dont want to see his posts don't ask for people to share them. If you do then go unblock him and see for yourself.
                          amen brother train amen

Comment

No one should quote that. You can do the work by logging out or unblocking him. Don't you have him blocked because you don't want to see or don't like the things he says? Stop trying to get other people to do what you're too lazy to do. If you dont want to see his posts don't ask for people to share them. If you do then go unblock him and see for yourself.
                            and yet how many times have you and others quoted him knowing full well i have him and many others on the list for this very reason you give so why is this any different?

IonFan says

Comment

• I quote him because I want him to know I am responding to him when there are multiple posts between what he said and what I want to say to him. You know the main reason why people quote things and the reason that the quote button exists? THAT'S the fucking difference. Just becasue you have people on block doesn't mean we can't quote them. Cut the high school girl bullshit out. Believe I don't care about you or think about you enough to say "Ooooo I'm gonna quote this one because it looks like it'll piss of Ion". You're not that important to any of us.
                              I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

I quote him because I want him to know I am responding to him when there are multiple posts between what he said and what I want to say to him. You know the main reason why people quote things and the reason that the quote button exists? THAT'S the fucking difference. Just becasue you have people on block doesn't mean we can't quote them. Cut the high school girl bullshit out. Believe I don't care about you or think about you enough to say "Ooooo I'm gonna quote this one because it looks like it'll piss of Ion". You're not that important to any of us.
                                < link here

108 pages in says otherwise

IonFan says

Comment

Working...
                                X