Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
    If you put that Wonder Woman on screen all anyone is gonna do is complain about how they make the only woman on the team soft and all about love and not on par with the men. Is anyone really thinking they are gonna put the classic metal bracelet bondage WW on screen? Let's be real. Also in regards to characters being classic when was the last time we have seen any comic character in their "classic form". If they wanted to show us that then Batman would still be wearing purple gloves with giant Batman ears on the lookout for the the Joker's next boner and Superman would only be able to leap tall buildings in a single bound.
    Bingo.

Comment

• I like Azzarello's current take on Diana, where she's a gifted warrior, but tends toward diplomacy and peace-making. When she does have to battle she's good at it but conflicted.

Anyway, I haven't read anything of WMM's WW except what I've seen reprinted in articles and such. Heide, are you sure she never used swords, spears, or shields in his run?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
        Also in regards to characters being classic when was the last time we have seen any comic character in their "classic form".
        In movies? Scott Pilgrim. Charles Xavier. Sin City's Marv. Rocket Raccoon. J. Jonah Jameson. Odin. Foggy Nelson.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
          Yeah, he did that for something like three or four issues.
          It still happened.
          Originally posted by IonFan
          (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
          Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
          If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
          Originally posted by Quaker
          I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
            The League of Assassins.
            I believe I said any SINGLE villain. But in the Arrow universe it only took Arrow and Canary to take down Ra's new daughter and a dozen or so LoA ninjas...

And Bale's Batman took down Ra's and the League in Begins so...

Toyman.
            Prankster.
            Death Trap/Master Jailer.
            Terra Man.
            Thaddeus Killgrave.
            Conduit.
            Bloodsport.
            Bloodthirst.
            Shadowdragon.
            Skyhook.
            I was thinking more on the lines of Cyborg Superman, Brainiac, an amped up Parasite, Metallo, Mongul, Cadmus Labs, Solaris, etc...

~KL~

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
              Anyway, I haven't read anything of WMM's WW except what I've seen reprinted in articles and such. Heide, are you sure she never used swords, spears, or shields in his run?
              I haven't seen much more of her run than you, but everyone seems to focus on her not using offensive weapons. On her creator being the inventor of the polygraph lie detector. And on the lasso of truth. I thought that wasn't a coincidence. And it matches with what I've actually seen of her Golden Age books.

Comment

• Wonder Woman needs pants though.

Comment

• Originally posted by SocializingMogo View Post
                  Wonder Woman needs pants though.
                  It'd be cool if she just went Commando and she fell over a lot or is hung upside down often though. Very cool.
                  If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
                    It'd be cool if she just went Commando and she fell over a lot or is hung upside down often though. Very cool.
                    What?

Comment

What?
                      Deadpool is pulling for an all-upskirt take on Diana, apparently.

Comment

What?
                        That's putting it mildly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                          Deadpool is pulling for an all-upskirt take on Diana, apparently.
                          Most certainly. And commando, don't forget commando!

Comment

• :sigh: boys....
                            I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
                              Most certainly. And commando, don't forget commando!
                              I'll be glad when you finally have sex for the first time.

Comment

• Originally posted by chosenone85 View Post
                                I'll be glad when you finally have sex for the first time.
                                Me too. We'll both have a long wait though. Plus I come from a family of perverts so this may never stop......

Comment

Working...
                                X