Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nowadays I only ever really watch Adult Swim on CN and even that is becoming garbage. I wanna know who has Tim & Eric's dicks in their mouths over at Adult Swim because they keep giving them shows. Aqua Teen Hunger Force is ending, no word on Rick & Morty, Venture Bros., or Metalocalypse. There is still at least Robot Chicken, reruns of the FOX animated shows, and anime on Saturdays which my old ass can't even stay awake for anymore.
    I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• I don't watch anything on Cartoon Network. But it's not a protest. I wouldn't have watched anything on it when GL:AS was out if it wasn't a GL show. I only feel compelled to watch Star Trek, Doctor Who, The Simpsons, or anything that might have a regular GL in it. As it currently stands, that means I only watch two TV shows (and neither of those actually on TV, but that's more logistics).
      Space Cop
      The Dandy
      Last edited by Space Cop; 06-26-2015, 02:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
        I never understood why they would only air JL, JLU, YJ and GL Animated ONCE, but run those other shows into the ground. Adventure Time is on at least 4 times a day.
        Love me some Adventure Time, and Regular Show too. Other than the DC stuff, Sym-Bionic Titan [which got cancelled], and the occasional old show like Dexter's Lab... most of the stuff on CN is shit. Steven Universe is kinda cool, still watching through all of it...

~KL~

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
          Nowadays I only ever really watch Adult Swim on CN and even that is becoming garbage. I wanna know who has Tim & Eric's dicks in their mouths over at Adult Swim because they keep giving them shows. Aqua Teen Hunger Force is ending, no word on Rick & Morty, Venture Bros., or Metalocalypse. There is still at least Robot Chicken, reruns of the FOX animated shows, and anime on Saturdays which my old ass can't even stay awake for anymore.
          Season 2 starts next month baby!

Comment

• JOKER, RIDDLER & MR. FREEZE Origins Promised for GOTHAM Season Premiere
            Report: GOTHAM Casts TIGRESS

Comment

• + YouTube Video
              ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• JGL did a AMA on reddit and answered some questions about the Sandman movie:

Comment

• Vixen CW Seed Official Description: Arrow & Flash Characters Confirmed
                  Originally from Africa, Mari McCabe’s parents were killed by local greed, corruption, and wanton violence. But the orphaned Mari refuses to succumb to the terrors surrounding her. Inheriting her family’s Tantu Totem, Mari can access the powers of animals-anything from the super-strength of a gorilla to the speed of a cheetah. As Vixen, she fights valiantly to protect the world from threats like those that claimed her family. This six-episode series debuting on CW Seed this fall, featuring the voices of Stephen Amell (Arrow), Grant Gustin (The Flash), Emily Bett Rickards (Arrow), and Carlos Valdes (The Flash). It follows Mari’s path as she first learns to embrace her incredible abilities and discovers the source of the mysterious Tantu Totem’s power.

Comment

• Warner Bros. Moves 'Sandman' to New Line as Part of DC Comics Shuffle
                    Sandman, Joseph Gordon-Levitt’s adaptation of the acclaimed 1990s Neil Gaiman comic book series, is leaving Warner Bros.

It's not traveling far, however, only being segued off to Warners’ sister arm New Line.

The move is part of a larger reshuffling of the deck between DC Comics and its edgy imprint Vertigo. DC projects, those involving the four-color heroes such as Batman and Wonder Woman and Flash, and are — or could be — part of an interconnected cinematic release, will remain in the Warner fold.

Vertigo titles, which are more creator driven and tend to push the envelope in terms of boundaries and content, will now look to be adapted by New Line.

There are some exceptions. Shazam, which has been in development at New Line with Dwayne Johnson attached to star, remains at New Line.

Justice League Dark, which is also known as Dark Universe, will remain under the Warners banner. Dark consists of DC’s supernatural heroes such as Constantine, Swamp Thing, Zatanna, and Deadman among others. In the past, Constantine and Swamp Thing and some of those ilk had their own titles published under the Vertigo imprint but have since been integrated into the DC Universe. The movie version will attempt the same.

Dark, the adaptation, was to have been directed by Guillermo del Toro, but insiders say the filmmaker, who is working on a sequel to Pacific Rim even as he preps his gothic horror movie Crimson Peak, is no longer attached to the project.

Comment

• Make sense for Sandman not to be in the same Cinematic Universe as the other DC characters. And it's good to know that Justice League Dark or Dark Universe will remain with WB as the allows Zatanna, Swamp Thing and others to cross over with Batman, Superman, etc.
                      You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• I would rather have kept the dark characters in their own Vertigo-esque pocket with Sandman. And why is the Captain Marvel movie on it's own, not with the other superheroes?

Comment

• MEGALYN ECHIKUNWOKE CAST AS CW SEED'S "VIXEN"

Comment

• Comment

• That is some ugly concept art.

Comment

• Supposedly this from a Superman game being developed by WB Games Montreal:

Take it with a large grain of salt.

Comment

Working...
                                X