• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teddy Sears Cast as Jay Garrick

Arrow is now Green Arrow and Starling City is now Star City

Anarky and Mr. Terrific coming to Green Arrow Season 4

Comment

• It's not great, but that costume is much better than what they've used before.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Davos View Post
        I love those Robot Chicken specials. I'm all over that. Maybe Bitch Pudding will make a cameo just for A-train and I.
        YEESSSSSS!!! That's my girl! LOL
        I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
          YEESSSSSS!!! That's my girl! LOL
          Bum bum bum BUUUUMMMM....Bitch Puddin'!!!

Comment

• Comment

• That part is my cellphone ringtone and my notification sound is her going BLAM!
              I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Ha! Awesome!

Comment

• + YouTube Video
                  ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• Comment

• You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• good for him!

WWE Star Cast In FLASH Season 2

ComicBook is reporting that wrestler-turned-actor Adam "Edge" Copeland has been cast as Al Rothstein, A.K.A. Atom Smasher in Flash season 2.

Though Atom Smasher's comic book roots are as a hero and a member of the JSA during Geoff Johns's run on the title, it appears he'll be a villain in Flash, with CW describing his character as "One of the most powerful enemies we encounter this season, Atom Smasher has come to Central City to kill The Flash. His incredible strength and ability to grow to enormous size makes him more than a match for Flash and the entire S.T.A.R. Labs team will have to come together to find a way to defeat him."

Given Atom Smasher's connection to the JSA and Infinity, Inc., both of which originated in comic books on Earth-2. it's possible the TV Atom Smasher will have roots in the same alternate reality. At Comic-Con International: San Diego, DC CCO Geoff Johns confirmed at Comic-Con International: San Diego that at least one Earth-2, Jay Garrick, would be making the jump.

Check out a photo of what appears to be Edge onset as Atom Smasher in this tweet from Canadian website YVRShoots.

http://www.newsarama.com/25249-olivi...ster-eggs.html
                        .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• I didn't recognize him at first without the long hair. He's pretty damn hot though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                            I didn't recognize him at first without the long hair. He's pretty damn hot though.
                            im just glad we are getting atom smasher. im hoping one day we get allan scott since we are getting garrick
                            .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• If anyone can play a 7 foot tall jewish ginger...Edge can.

Comment

• Half the appearances I have he's got brown hair. Love Atom Smasher as a character, though that helmet looks kinda weird. I like the idea of Diggle getting a helmet over in Arrow, but I wonder how that'll actually look in the series.

Mr. Terrific on Arrow however, being gay, reminds me too much of Ozymandias from Watchmen.... especially if he's made a villain like Atom Smasher in Flash. If it's a new character and not Sloane or Holt I'll not say another word. I'm all for new characters. But changing somebody's sexual orientation or ethnic origins is lame. LOVED the new Crimson Avenger chick, the look, the cursed guns.... then what do they do in Earth 2? Give her the original CA's name [it was originally a male BTW] Lee Travis like they're TRYING to make it confusing as shit...

Makes me wonder if in the Battlestar Galactica remake somebody really wanted Apollo and Starbuck to be lovers but execs didn't wanna make them gay so the next best thing was making Starbuck a female. Bugged me even more that Boomer went from being this badass black dude into being an Asian female and a Cylon...

~KL~

Comment

Working...
                                X