Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Cera to Voice Robin in 'Lego Batman' (Exclusive)

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Davos View Post
      If anyone can play a 7 foot tall jewish ginger...Edge can.
      he was in highlander endgames wich was in 2000

shame he had to retire from the wwe do to bad injuries where if he continued hed be in a wheelchair. im glad to see hes giving something a go instead of sitting around collecting royalties from wwe merchandise like a lot of guys do
      TazzMission
      Guardian of the Universe
      Last edited by TazzMission; 07-17-2015, 02:11 AM.
      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Terrific and Anarchy cast!

Well, it seems Arrow went and made a Mr. T named Curtis Holt.

~KL~

Comment

• Curtis Holt? What's wrong with Michael?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kid Lantern View Post
            Terrific and Anarchy cast!

Well, it seems Arrow went and made a Mr. T named Curtis Holt.

~KL~
            with the jsa charachters being announced is anybody else annoyed ted grant like fell off the face of the earth after the brick fight?

Comment

• Take it with a grain of salt but El Mayimbe says George Miller will be directing a DC movie.

Comment

• Well lets see which movies need a director:

Batman V Superman- Zack Snyder
                Suicide Squad- David Ayer
                Wonder Woman- Patty Jenkins
                Justice League Part 1- Zack Snyder
                Aquaman- James Wan
                The Flash- ?
                Shazam- ?
                Justice League Part 2- Zack Snyder
                Cyborg- ?
                Green Lantern Corps- ?
                Batman standalone- probably Ben Affleck
                Superman standalone- ?

So out of all those films I could see George Miller most likely doing the next Superman movie. Whatever film he does he'll most likely write it too, so that kind of knocks out the Flash and Shazam. And then I don't see him wanting to do a Cyborg film, maybe he'd be interested in GLC but that is pretty far away. If he does do a DC film, Superman would definitely be my guess unless he's working on something that hasn't been announced.
                Green Lantern's Light!

https://twitter.com/CeltiC527

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                  with the jsa charachters being announced is anybody else annoyed ted grant like fell off the face of the earth after the brick fight?
                  I'm more upset he was just a guy with knuckles and a ski mask. They kinda needed him in there to help bring more life to Canary II, but it is a bit disappointing nobody ever works out at his gym anymore or even mentions the place. Maybe another JSA'er will show up like Sandman or some form of Starman though...

~KL~

Comment

• Originally posted by CeltiC5-27 View Post
                    Whatever film he does he'll most likely write it too, so that kind of knocks out the Flash and Shazam.
                    The Flash doesn't have a script yet though, Lord & Miller were developing a treatment (not a script) but who knows what the status of that is since they'll be moving on to Star Wars.

GUILLERMO DEL TORO ON HOW "PACIFIC RIM 2" AFFECTED "JUSTICE LEAGUE: DARK" AND COULD AFFECT "HELLBOY 3"
                    In the first case, del Toro turned in a script for "Justice League Dark," otherwise known as "Dark Universe," back in November. According to him, the studio loved his work, but apparently just a bit too much. "Warners liked the script, they were very enthusiastic and wanted to green-light it but they wanted it to coincide with the shoot of 'Pacific Rim 2,'” he told the Beast. “I was put in a very difficult place facing a difficult choice, and I chose to do 'Pacific Rim 2.'”

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kid Lantern View Post
                      I'm more upset he was just a guy with knuckles and a ski mask. They kinda needed him in there to help bring more life to Canary II, but it is a bit disappointing nobody ever works out at his gym anymore or even mentions the place. Maybe another JSA'er will show up like Sandman or some form of Starman though...

~KL~
                      i think the safe bet is dr fate. now that would be tight to see. i mean hey they did bring in the lazurus pitt and currently the arrow creators tweeted something about constantine having a guest role .

if you want my opinion about dr fate he should be in legends of tomorrow since they already have hawkman being involved. and please bring back wildcat. it bugs me to see shit where a charachter is injured and than all of a sudden never seen again

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                        Originally posted by The Kid Lantern View Post

~KL~
                        That's what happens when the actor gets a new and steadier acting job and they don't bother to recast the character. Hell it's still unclear whether or not he died in the episode.
                        I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                          That's what happens when the actor gets a new and steadier acting job and they don't bother to recast the character. Hell it's still unclear whether or not he died in the episode.
                          i mean yea he got his ass beat badly but dead? no way. plus if he had died wouldnt you think they would allude to that later after in other season 3 episodes? its like the writters completley just scrapped the charachter

Comment

• That's exactly my point. They didn't even clarify if he was badly injured, or died from his injuries later, or died there on the spot, or just up and left. They dropped the ball on that one the same way they let Ollie walk off after his first meetup with Palmer in the suit and just left Roy unconscious on the ground. Not even Laurel mentions him.
                            I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                              That's exactly my point. They didn't even clarify if he was badly injured, or died from his injuries later, or died there on the spot, or just up and left. They dropped the ball on that one the same way they let Ollie walk off after his first meetup with Palmer in the suit and just left Roy unconscious on the ground. Not even Laurel mentions him.
                              also since zoom is now the baddy for flash season 2 what is the difference between him and eobard?

Comment

• Holy abrupt change in conversation topic Batman...

Comment

Working...
                                X