• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• And at my last LCS stop:

Space Cop
      The Dandy
      Last edited by Space Cop; 04-26-2017, 12:01 AM.

Comment

• You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• With the latest B&N coupon, I finished the AvP trilogy:

Comment

• Inside Out: Original Soundtrack - Music By Michael Giacchino

&

Pan: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack - Music By John Powell

Comment

• With the latest B&N coupon, I got the only Beatles movie I didn't have in my collection:

Comment

• The Walking Dead Vol.27: The Whisperer War(TPB)

&

The Walking Dead: The Official Magazine Issue #20 - Spring 2017

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                  With the latest B&N coupon, I got the only Beatles movie I didn't have in my collection:

Is it worth seeing? I have their other movies as well and for some reason getting this one never crossed my mind.

Comment

• Furious 7

New bluray release.

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                    Last library sale locally.

I went to watch Rollerball and a bizarre thing happened. It was clearly the box for the 1975-James-Caan original, but the disc inside was the stupid remake! It was used at a library sale, so there's nothing I can do (for $2 or $3, I've gotten more than I lost from these sales), but it's weird. I currently have two theories: (1) the owner had both movies and somehow switched the boxes; (2) it came from a video store that mixed up boxes when they sold it used (and the buyer disgustedly gave it to the friends of the library). Bummer though; I had worked myself into the mood to watch it again.

Originally posted by buffalorock View Post
                    Is it worth seeing? I have their other movies as well and for some reason getting this one never crossed my mind.
                    I'm enough of a Beatlemaniac that I wanted to be a completist about the films, but I would definitely say to rent or borrow it first unless you find it real cheap. I think most Beatles fans will say that it's the weakest of the four films, but that the music is great (of course, you can just listen to the album). It pretty much feels like what it is: an experimental musical by non-filmmaking artists. If you go into it expecting an hour-long absurdist string of 60s music videos, you could dig it. I'm looking forward to watching it again (it's been years), but I known I won't pop it in as often as A Hard Day's Night. I think I'm most looking forward to Paul's director commentary.
                    Space Cop
                    The Dandy
                    Last edited by Space Cop; 05-02-2017, 04:08 PM.

Comment

• You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• A new needle for my old record player. Hoping it will improve the sound quality:

]
                        Space Cop
                        The Dandy
                        Last edited by Space Cop; 05-05-2017, 09:43 PM.

Comment

• Advanced tickets to Wonder Woman
                          You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Worked up a sweat going through the bargain bins at Big Lots, but at least I finished my Die Hard and Shrek disc collections and upgraded a Western I like, but only had on VHS:

]

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                            Advanced tickets to Wonder Woman
                            Cool. I'll probably wait about a week, but I'm still looking forward to that. Also hoping to see GotG 2 next week.

Comment

• My He-man guide came in at the LCS:

Comment

• Lord Infamous
                                Green Lantern Initiate
                                Last edited by Lord Infamous; 05-21-2017, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X