Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mother's Day gift (with a B&N sale and coupon):

Originally posted by Lord Infamous View Post
    Did you actually get that in a store? I never see it for sale. That movie is underrated, imho. I wish there were more horror anthologies. I love the format.
    Space Cop
    The Dandy
    Last edited by Space Cop; 05-26-2017, 08:59 PM.

Comment

• You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Another B&N coupon and another purchase not for me, but for my stepdad (he loves this guy's historical fiction) for Father's Day:

Comment

• Toys R Us exclusive: Wonder Woman figure

You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Crimson Peak: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack - Music Composed and Conducted by Fernando Velazquez

Comment

• Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 Official Marvel Collector’s Edition Magazine

Comment

• Two coupons at Barnes and Noble this time (I was already meeting a friend there for coffee):

The first I'm excited to see and got in preparation for the big Beatles anniversaries next month. The second (a sci-fi classic) was already on sale and with the extra discounts came to like $7.
                Space Cop
                The Dandy
                Last edited by Space Cop; 06-03-2017, 01:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                  Mother's Day gift (with a B&N sale and coupon):

Did you actually get that in a store? I never see it for sale. That movie is underrated, imho. I wish there were more horror anthologies. I love the format.

Amazon, I rarely in store shop now a days

Comment

• A couple more coupons at B&N. Happy anniversary, Sgt. Pepper!

[This is a remix and a bonus disc of alternate takes for each song. Some day, I'd like to get the collector's box set, which has the same on CD plus a book and a blu ray, but right now it's pretty expensive and the LP was what I wanted most since my old one has a few scratches.]
                    Space Cop
                    The Dandy
                    Last edited by Space Cop; 07-03-2017, 03:18 AM.

Comment

• Spider-Man: Homecoming Official Marvel Collector’s Edition Magazine

Comment

• Comic-Con Special 2017 TV Guide Magazine (The Flash, Arrow, and Black Lightning Cover)

Comment

• My G-Fest XXIV (Chicago) final haul:

{the top black paw is my cat coming to see what all the fuss is about}

Comment

• You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                              My G-Fest XXIV (Chicago) final haul:

{the top black paw is my cat coming to see what all the fuss is about}
                              Nice Haul! What is that pen? Some kind of Beta Capsule?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
                                Nice Haul! What is that pen? Some kind of Beta Capsule?
                                It's actually not kaiju related it's Doctor Who stuff--Third Doctor's sonic screwdriver. Every GFest, there's one dealer (a comic book store owner who is actually FB friends with the fam) who focuses mostly on DW and just because he's something different and there's a lot of crossover fandom, he actually does really well there.

BTW: it's hard to tell in that photo, but the Ultraman is the power (red) form of Ultraman Tiga, who is now next to flying form (blue) Tiga.
                                Space Cop
                                The Dandy
                                Last edited by Space Cop; 07-21-2017, 03:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X