Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics, Videos & Details For New "Green Lantern: The Animated Series" Episode "Reckoning"

New episode video clips and a bunch of images have been provided by Cartoon Network from the upcoming all-new Green Lantern: The Animated Series episode "Reckoning." The new Green Lantern: The Animated Series episode is scheduled to air at 10:00am (ET/PT) on Saturday, April 14th, 2012 as part of the DC Nation programming block on Cartoon Network. Speaking of DC Nation, head over to WF to view the latest from them if you're too impatient for this weekend.

Synopsis: Razer seemingly betrays the Green Lanterns and returns to Atrocitus on the Red Lantern homeworld, Shard. He attempts to kill the Red Lantern leader but is found out. Hal, Kilowog, and Aya go behind enemy lines to rescue Razer and discover the secret of the Red Lantern armada.

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• + YouTube Video

Comment

• i think this episode will have the black mercy plant

Comment

• I don't think there gonna dig into the Superman Mythos until much later, although it wouldn't surprise me at all if that did turn out to be the Black Mercy plant (would make sense).

Comment

• Pics, Videos & Details For New "Green Lantern: The Animated Series" Episode "Fear Itself"

New episode video clips and a bunch of images have been provided by Cartoon Network from the upcoming all-new Green Lantern: The Animated Series episode "Fear Itself" The new Green Lantern: The Animated Series episode is scheduled to air at 10:00am (ET/PT) on Saturday, April 21st, 2012 as part of the DC Nation programming block on Cartoon Network. Speaking of DC Nation, head over to CBR to view the latest from them if you're too impatient for this weekend.

Synopsis: With supplies running low, Hal and Kilowog search an uncharted planet for food and find themselves each stranded on different sides of the two warring species that live here. Meanwhile, Razer must recharge his power ring.

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video

W.West
            Last edited by W.West; 04-20-2012, 08:09 PM.

Comment

• I don't know what's going on in it, but that last capture just became my wallpaper.

Comment

• The DC Universe Animated Original Movie line – the home video line co-produced between Warner Premiere, Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Group, DC Entertainment and Warner Bros. Animation – has been renamed as part of the ongoing brand overhaul by DC Entertainment and DC Comics. Beginning with the June 2012 Superman Versus The Elite animated feature, upcoming installments of the popular movie line will now fall under the name DC Comics Premiere Movie.

Additionally, all titles under the line will feature the new DC Comics logo in the lower left-hand corner, similar to any home video titles featuring DC Comics characters. Warner Home Video recently released the following banner image promoting the upcoming Superman animated feature, the new DC Comics Premiere Movie trade dress included.

The DC Universe Animated Original Movie line was launched in 2007 with Superman/Doomsday, and has since seen a wide selection of home video and soundtrack releases under the banner. ny currently available home video artwork for Superman Versus The Elite will be modified with the new DC Comics Premiere Movie trade dress, and any significantly re-released titles will be fitted with the new trade dress.

Comment

• DC comic characters? Shouldn't they just flat out admit the truth and say Superman and Batman, because that's basically what the majority of the original DC Universe animated originals are.

Comment

• I am sure we will see at least one more GL movie outta them.
                    Take life with a Grain of salt and a shot of tequila!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rotten2thecorps View Post
                      I am sure we will see at least one more GL movie outta them.
                      animated at best imo

i love the 2 they already done so one more wont be bad
                      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• One more?? Why not a bunch more??

Comment

• Kevin Conroy states an upcoming DC Comics Premiere Movie adapts DC Comics series "Flashpoint"
                          W.West
                          Last edited by W.West; 04-25-2012, 06:04 PM.

Comment

• Oh jeez.
                            The last fan of 1990s comics
                            Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

• Really? Out of all the possibilities, THAT was what they thought best?

That's disappointing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                                Really? Out of all the possibilities, THAT was what they thought best?

That's disappointing.
                                Did you forget who runs DC Entertainment?

Comment

Working...
                                X