Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to WF, cast and crew details for the upcoming one-hour Green Lantern: The Animated Series special event on Cartoon Network are now available. The two-part episode event is scheduled for Friday, November 11th, 2010 at 7:00pm (ET). The two-part episode event, entitled "Beware My Power," will offer a first look at the upcoming highly-anticipated animated series.

Green Lantern: The Animated Series "Beware My Power"

Written by Jim Krieg, Ernie Altbacker
    Directed by Sam Liu, Rick Morales
    Executive Producer - Bruce Timm
    Executive Producer - Sam Register
    Producer - Giancarlo Volpe
    Producer - Jim Krieg
    Line Producer - Susan Ward
    Green Lantern: The Animated Series Theme and Music by Frederik Wiedmann
    Casting and Voice Director - Lisa Schaffer

Starring the Voices of:
    Josh Keaton as Hal Jordan
    Kevin Michael Richardson as Kilowog
    Jason Spisak as Razer
    Grey DeLisle as Aya
    Ian Abercrombie as Ganthet
    Jonathan Adams as Atrocitus
    Susanne Blakeslee as Sayd
    Brian George as Appa Ali Apsa
    Jennifer Hale as Carol Ferris
    Tom Kenny as Zilius Zox
    Kurtwood Smith as Shyir Rev

W.West
    Last edited by W.West; 11-03-2011, 06:08 PM.

Comment

• Man I can't wait!

Comment

• Kurtwood Smith?? Excellent!!! Me thinks he likes sci fi stuff. He was in a two part episode on Star Trek: Voyager: Year Of Hell...in the Justice League 2 parter: In Blackest Night....in Green Lantern: First Flight....and now i see his name for the new animated series. He seems to be more in GL related stuff though. Coolness!!

Comment

• It's a shame they had to go around and act like the sneak peak was actually the premier.

Comment

• What do you mean?
            I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldGamer View Post
              Kurtwood Smith?? Excellent!!! Me thinks he likes sci fi stuff. He was in a two part episode on Star Trek: Voyager: Year Of Hell...
              He was also the Federation President in Star Trek VI, and appeared as a Cardassian on DS9.
              The last fan of 1990s comics
              Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

• Originally posted by SD80MAC View Post
                He was also the Federation President in Star Trek VI, and appeared as a Cardassian on DS9.
                Oh that's right!! Totally forgot bout that. Thanx!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                  What do you mean?
                  The advertisement from months ago said "Green Lantern premieres november", not "special hour sneak peak november" or something.

Comment

• Well it's the premier of the first episode and it's an hour long. I wouldnt really consider a full episode a sneak peek. They did the same with Young Justice.
                    I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• It's airing in november, and the show begins in January. I call that a sneak peak, because they aren't actually starting the series (and yes I considered Young Justice the same way).

Comment

• Shows have scattered schedules all the time...

Comment

• Yep. DC's handling the launch of the companion comic book the same way, to the best of my knowledge.
                          The last fan of 1990s comics
                          Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister.Weirdo View Post
                            It's airing in november, and the show begins in January. I call that a sneak peak, because they aren't actually starting the series (and yes I considered Young Justice the same way).
                            Except it is (IMHO anyway) too big to reasonably be called a "peek".

But it IS (again, IMHO) too far away from the rest of the episodes to be called a "series premiere" without being misleading.

So we need a new term, I guess. How about "Preview Event"?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister.Weirdo View Post
                              Man I can't wait!
                              Same here! I went out and got me a HD box so I can watch it in HD. BRING IT ON!

Comment

• Nathan Fillion Recast As Hal In JLoom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSZUp...eature=related

Comment

Working...
                                X