This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
    First of all I LOVED ghost rider: spirit of vengence. One of my favourate films ever. As for green lantern, I would'nt say it was a failure (I quite liked it, but not too much) but what I will say is that I think if they're making GL2, I say we change the director (maybe to the guy who directed spawn or the crow and yeah if you did'nt allready know, they made a spawn movie in 1997 and it's prety kick-ass) and we dump the whole CGI costume thing, and just make it out of rubber or something (no, I don't mean like with the early batman movies).
    Go 90's!!!

Comment

• Razzie nominations come out tonight. I wonder how many Green Lantern will get. My guess would be Blake will be nominated for worst supporting actress, the movie will get a worst picture nomination, and a worst screenplay nomination.

Green since 1974!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern54 View Post
        Razzie nominations come out tonight. I wonder how many Green Lantern will get. My guess would be Blake will be nominated for worst supporting actress, the movie will get a worst picture nomination, and a worst screenplay nomination.
        ............ I. HATE. YOU.

sidenote: j/k

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
          (maybe to the guy who directed spawn or the crow and yeah if you did'nt allready know, they made a spawn movie in 1997 and it's prety kick-ass) and we dump the whole CGI costume thing, and just make it out of rubber or something (no, I don't mean like with the early batman movies).

*Takes a breath from laughing and tries to say something.... Reads this again*

Comment

Razzie nominations come out tonight. I wonder how many Green Lantern will get. My guess would be Blake will be nominated for worst supporting actress, the movie will get a worst picture nomination, and a worst screenplay nomination.
            It'll probably get a worst screenplay, worst sequel/remake/rip-off. I don't really think it'll snag a nomination for worst picture.

Comment

• No Razzie nominations for Green Lantern. Now WB can green light the sequel.

Green since 1974!

Comment

No Razzie nominations for Green Lantern. Now WB can green light the sequel.
                YES!

that what i've been saying

IonFan says

Comment

• I am actually quite offended by the Razzie snub

Comment

• Originally posted by Superlantern View Post
                    I am actually quite offended by the Razzie snub
                    Me too!

Green since 1974!

Comment

• So the movie disappoints once again, this time for not being bad enough..

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaolinlantern View Post
                        So the movie disappoints once again, this time for not being bad enough..

Comment

You can thank your lucky Oan stars that Adam Sandler and Jack and Jill exists. Soooo, who did Blake have to sleep with to avoid being nominated?

Green since 1974!

Comment

Comment

You can thank your lucky Oan stars that Adam Sandler and Jack and Jill exists. Soooo, who did Blake have to sleep with to avoid being nominated?
                              I thought we established that she didn't do as bad as we feared

Comment

• < link here

sometimes i just don't know what's wrong with you people

IonFan says

Comment

Working...
                                X