This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SD80MAC View Post
    Wait, it's cool to hate Blade Trinity now?
    Where have you been living? Under a rock? It’s been cool to hate Blade Trinity ever since it came out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister.Weirdo View Post
      Where have you been living? Under a rock? It’s been cool to hate Blade Trinity ever since it came out.
      Well, in that case ...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
          Robin's gotta know his role, or Batman will have to keep his pimphand strong.

Comment

• LOL! Those Batman pimp slap "insert random dialogue" jokes never get old.

Comment

• lol imagine if ryan reynolds made a cameo in MoS ....hahahahaha i just woke up from my dream

Comment

• I don't know what you guys are talking about the TBS censored edition of Blade Trinity is one of the most entertaining things I've ever seen.

Comment

• Green Lantern Coming to Green Arrow’s TV Show? Kinda. Maybe.

Comment

• That would actually get me to watch that show... for at least one ep :P

Comment

• Not me. Not if it wasn't ACTUALLY Green Lantern (as they seem to be saying) but just some kind of a nod. I don't care about cameos or Ferris Air logos. Even a full-on guest appearance by a younger Hal Jordan who is a pilot but not a GL, in a TV universe that shuns the very concept of high-powered superheroics that GL represents, just doesn't interest me enough to get me to watch the show.

I'm only really interested in watching a non-GL Hal if there is the slightest chance that he will at some point become a GL. Doesn't sound like that would be the case on Arrow. Even if they made some kind of show all ABOUT Hal Jordan, where he started off not being a GL, I could only deal with that if his non-GL status didn't last TOO long. Hal's a great guy and all, but he doesn't really lend himself to a superheroic narrative prior to getting the ring.

Comment

• I'm not all that interested in seeing a Non-Green Lantern Hal Jordan either, but I think this is the step in the right direction in relaunching a live-action version of the character.

Hal Jordan/Green Lantern needs more live action exposure.
                        You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Just "plans" for Green Lantern.
                          You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• I'm going to go out on a limb and say that, when you are being interviewed by obvious GL fans, you seldom answer questions about future plans by saying, "God, no! Nobody's going near GL! Are you kidding me?"

No matter whether they have any plans, or he knows about them, or anything, I would kind of expect such a nebulous, vaguely positive, answer.

Comment

• Yeah, but the thing about those types of answers is that it may be false hope. I rather have someone be bruttally honest and say there are no foreseeable plans for another Green Lantern, now move along, than feeling like some kind of jackass trying to bite into a dangling carrot.

Comment

Working...
                              X