Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personally I'd like to see the Earth 1 version of GL adopted as a film; heavy Star Wars vibes with a superhero paint job. I would use Wayne Barlowe as the creature designer for all the aliens as well, make it something truly mind blowing to see on the big screen.
    http://cropsycrypt.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Why does it have to be a beloved story already told? Why not just create a new story itself? The Movie never stays with the source material all the time anyways. Just throwing that out there. Maybe make it a space opera or a space tragedy with gl characters? Why not base it around sinestro?
      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• It's been awhile since he's said anything publicly, but Michael Jai White recently said that he's still down with playing John Stewart if asked:

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/green...1363#gs.puzt5w
        Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

• Has Johns even come close to shitting out a script yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnMc View Post
            Has Johns even come close to shitting out a script yet?
            I don't know what's going on with Johns. Maybe he's busy with work, maybe he's trying to keep a low profile until the Ray Fisher situation is over, or maybe he's got some kind of undisclosed personal issue. His last tweet was a 1 1/2 years ago, and the only time that I can remember seeing him was his panel during Fandome.
            Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Blue Lantern View Post
              I don't know what's going on with Johns. Maybe he's busy with work, maybe he's trying to keep a low profile until the Ray Fisher situation is over, or maybe he's got some kind of undisclosed personal issue. His last tweet was a 1 1/2 years ago, and the only time that I can remember seeing him was his panel during Fandome.
              Or maybe writing movies isnt for him? He should just stick to writing comics

Comment

It's been awhile since he's said anything publicly, but Michael Jai White recently said that he's still down with playing John Stewart if asked:

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/green...1363#gs.puzt5w
                Id rather see mike coulter aka luke cage play john stewart since apparently Disney hasn't decided to renew him for luke cage or anything for the character so wb/dc should hire him. I think coulter is very underated. Now for guy they should cast wes chatham who plays amos on the expanse. Hed be perfect for guy since hes guy on the show a real dbag
                TazzMission
                Guardian of the Universe
                Last edited by TazzMission; 01-26-2021, 04:24 PM.

Comment

• This is a spot-on article about how Green Lantern can open up the cosmic end of the DCEU for a wide array of storytelling options.

https://screenrant.com/green-lantern...batman-reason/

Comment

This is a spot-on article about how Green Lantern can open up the cosmic end of the DCEU for a wide array of storytelling options.

https://screenrant.com/green-lantern...batman-reason/
                    Possibly, but somehow I know that the writers would rather take the black Starfire from Teen Titans and try to do space adventures with her instead. Or a black Hawkgirl. Or L.E.G.I.O.N/R.E.B.E.L.S in space.

Comment

• GL is coming to NetFlix this September!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Originally posted by IonFan View Post
                        GL is coming to NetFlix this September!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        The 2011 movie? You havent seen it yet??

JK, I know you have.

Comment

Working...
                        X