No announcement yet.

EARTH 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good, good! One question related to the actual topic, why the mother fucking cunting hell does Alan have the Ion symbol?
    Originally posted by IonFan
    (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
    Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
    If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
    Originally posted by Quaker
    I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

• At least someone gets to use that cool symbol.

Comment

• Hello, Sodam Yat, the only thing is he aint been seen since the new 52. The point is that he still exists. But yeah, atleast someone we see will use this. But maybe one day when there's annother JLA, JSA crossover (this is going to fucking happen, you know what DC's like) then it could be something like Ion excaping to Earth-2 when Robin/Huntress and Supergirl/Powergirl went through to Earth-1, Ion could have gone to Earth-2 and got inside Alan. I'll need to read the issue first to determin whether this is possible or not.
        Originally posted by IonFan
        (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
        Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
        If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
        Originally posted by Quaker
        I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

• Ooooh, Ion is inside Alan?

That's hot.

Comment

• What no Alan weeping man tears over the body of his dead lover after covering his charred face with manly kisses?

So wait..."the earth selects a champion" huh?

So not only is Alan Scott, Dawson but now he's also:

???? Way to go DC!!!! Is it Greenpeace that has the stick up its ass this time?

Comment

• Earth 2 #3 Preview

EARTH 2 #3
              Written by: James Robinson
              Art by: Nicola Scott, Trevor Scott
              Cover by: Ivan Reis, Joe Prado
              Variant Cover by: Ivan Reis
              Color/32 pages/$2.99
              • The all-new origin of ALAN SCOTT GREEN LANTERN – unlike any GL origin that’s come before!
              • The debut of the all-new HAWKGIRL!
              • And Jay Garrick, THE FLASH, meets his first Super Hero!

Comment

• This just ruined my night. As soon as my sister called me up to tell me I had a gay tattoo (cause I have the Ion symbol in the center of some tribal looking line work on my left shoulder) since Green Lantern is now gay, I corrected her and gave her the rundown of the different Lanterns and told her the symbol I had dealt with a willpower entity and that the gay GL had his own symbol. Now.... They give him the fucking Ion symbol. Seriously?!?

I was already thinking about getting the tattoo covered/reworked into something else, but now it looks like I'll have to just to keep from getting gay bashed from every ignorant person who thinks they know something about comics.

~KL~

Comment

• ^ told ya stuff like this would happen

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Shame you boys aren't more secure in your manhood.
                    I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kid Lantern View Post
                      This just ruined my night. As soon as my sister called me up to tell me I had a gay tattoo (cause I have the Ion symbol in the center of some tribal looking line work on my left shoulder) since Green Lantern is now gay, I corrected her and gave her the rundown of the different Lanterns and told her the symbol I had dealt with a willpower entity and that the gay GL had his own symbol. Now.... They give him the fucking Ion symbol. Seriously?!?

I was already thinking about getting the tattoo covered/reworked into something else, but now it looks like I'll have to just to keep from getting gay bashed from every ignorant person who thinks they know something about comics.

~KL~
                      If you get bashed... fuck them plain and simple. You got your tattoo for a reason. Just because Alan Scott is gay now shouldnt have an effect on your decision because I'm sure you didnt think of him when you got it.

I have two Batman symbols, one on my chest one on my arm, if they choose to make Batman gay I would still wear my shit with honor because I know what they mean to me. Screw what everyone else thinks.

Comment

• shame on us, shame on DC for putting us through this sh!t

IonFan says

Comment

• Don't blame DC for your ignorant friends and family
                          I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Just tell them: That particular Green Lantern wasn't gay for 72 years, but don't let that stop your junior high gay bashing.

Another Lame Comic Blog!

Comment

• Someone with real pride in their ink doesn't give a fuck what other people say.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                                Don't blame DC for your ignorant friends and family
                                their the ones that started it so they must be blamed for it

Originally posted by GLSteveW View Post
                                Just tell them: That particular Green Lantern wasn't gay for 72 years, but don't let that stop your junior high gay bashing.
                                yeah and watch their faces go from this to this cause they have no clue what your talking about, all they know is GL is gay and so's anyone who has on his symbol (TRUST ME ON THIS I LIVE IN THE SOUTH)

IonFan says

Comment

Working...
                                X