Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh I know. I was just using that to point out the amount of different colored versions of heroes we have.
    I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• “Maybe I was never a good guy, and maybe I was never the really big fish. But if there’s one thing I do know from living other’s people’s lives, it’s that I’ve changed.” — Deadman in DCU PRESENTS #1
      I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Rumours Of DC Relaunch Creative Changes Abound

Comment

• Matt Adler and Johnny Destructo interrogate Geoff Johns about JUSTICE LEAGUE, AQUAMAN, and DC’s New 52!!!

Comment

• What a P.O.S. article. Now I'm reminded at why I don't like Bleeding Cool...

Comment

• JT Krul out on Green Arrow, Giffin in

DC’s December solicitations — being released in groups throughout the day — listed Keith Giffen and Dan Jurgens as co-writers of Green Arrow #4, in place of regular series writer J.T. Krul. Newsarama has confirmed with Giffen that this is not a fill-in, and that he and Green Arrow artist Jurgens are the new co-writing team on the book going forward. Krul remains the solicited Captain Atom writer for December’s issue #4.

This isn’t the first creative team shake-up among DC’s The New 52 relaunch — last week, co-writer John Rozum announced that he’s leaving Static Shock.

Green Arrow is the second title for Giffen in The New 52, as he’s also co-writing — with DC co-publisher Dan DiDio — and illustrating O.M.A.C. Along with his Green Arrow duties, Jurgens is also writing Justice League International. The solicitation for Green Arrow #4 follows below. (Vaneta Rogers contributed to this report.)

Comment

• Green Arrow.as a book and as a character can only benefit from this.

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
                  Yeah, just look at Static Shock, Green Arrow and the upcoming Firestorm where the rainbow corps is an obvious influence.
                  I can see it in Firestorm, but Static and GA?

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                  Not to mention we had a Blue Beetle, Red Beetle and Black Beetle. Also a Black Flash, a Yellow (reverse) Flash and most recently, if you read Kid Flash lost, a White Flash.
                  I've seen the different Black Beetle's, but a Red Beetle? I'm having flashbacks to Big Bad Beetleborgs....

And a White Flash? Really? And I thought I had something going a few weeks back with a WF/Wally design....

~KL~

Comment

• JT Krul Leaves Green Arrow, Stays On Captain Atom
                    Hey everyone! Effective as of issue #4, I will no longer be writing Green Arrow. As many of you know, Oliver Queen is one of my favorite characters in the DC Universe, so this decision was not easy to make. Getting the chance to do the fall of Green Arrow and my run during Brightest Day was a dream come true, and I was excited to bring a new yet familiar take on Green Arrow in the new 52. But, I’ve been writing him for a few years now and an opportunity came up that I really wanted to tackle. I had to make a choice. In a way, my decision to leave is more a testament to how incredibly thrilled I am about Captain Atom. I don’t think I’ve been more excited about a project. Working with Freddie Williams is amazing and I really think it’s among my best work at DC to date. It was a tough call – like picking a favorite child.

I can’t talk about my new project just yet, but it perfectly exemplifies what DC is all about with the New 52 – taking the best characters in comics and presenting them in new and exciting ways. The ability to think outside the box, take chances, and tell different kinds of stories is why it’s a great time to be writing for DC Comics.

For sure, I’ll miss Oliver Queen – and working with the likes of Dan Jurgens, George Perez, David Baron, and Dave Wilkins – but I’m sure the Emerald Archer will be in good hands for more globe-trotting, James Bond, high adventures.

And, at the very least, I got to include my version of the boxing-glove arrow.

Comment

• Ethan Van Sciver’s Russian Clues Translated

Comment

• KEITH GIFFEN Takes Aim on DCnU GREEN ARROW in December

Comment

• PALMIOTTI & GRAY Shine Light on the DCnU THE RAY
                          Winner of THE INFAMOUS PEOPLE DRAFT 2011

Comment

• The New 52 Interviews: Justice League

Comment

• Originally posted by Geoff Johns
                              You'll see why Cyborg's the most important superhero on the planet.
                              *sigh*

This better be good.

Comment

• Scott Lobdell Answers Questions on Jason Todd, Superboy, Teen Titans & More

Comment

Working...
                                X