Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably the book I'm most looking forward to, I really enjoyed Luther Strode.

Comment

• Will give Phantom Stranger a shot. Everything else is a pass.

Comment

• In order of interest for me:

1) Team 7
        2) Sword of Sorcery
        3) Phantom Stranger
        4) Talon

There is absolutely no chance I'm buying Talon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hypo View Post
          In order of interest for me:

1) Team 7
          2) Sword of Sorcery
          3) Phantom Stranger
          4) Talon

There is absolutely no chance I'm buying Talon.
          I will probably give Team 7 a shot. Talon and Sword have no chance.

Comment

• Team 7 will be awesome.

I hope we don't lose Captain Atom, it's probably the best of the 3 potential drops.

And despite Rob being on Grifter, I'm sticking with that book/character to the bitter end. Unless of course Rob starts doing art, then I'd probably give it up.

Talon is getting a book? The new Batman villain? Phantom Stranger might be good but IDK about Talon....

~KL~

Comment

• Three of the books I would never buy under ANY circumstances.

I like the Phantom Stranger as a character. Despite him being better off as a guest star, I would have bought a PS title...though NOT a nU Phantom Stranger. Especially if it's written by Didio. That's got fail written all over it.

Comment

• Comment

• I'm sure Terry Sloan will be a serial killer or child molester.

Comment

• I think he meant the other Mister Terrific, since the that issue has stories from titles that were cancelled.

Comment

• Can a mod or admin remove that outdated poll or close this thread in favor of DC News 2: The DCquel, please?

Comment

• When some new DC news comes along, this thread will be closed in favor of a new one.

Comment

• You know with those August solicits we know what books will be lasting to issue #12, who would've though stuff like I, Vampire or Grifter would be around 1 year later?

Oh and Swamp Thing is still here much to IonFan's chagrin I'm sure.
                          Hypo
                          Lil' Leaguer
                          Last edited by Hypo; 06-11-2012, 07:44 AM.

Comment

• I'm glad I, Vampire is still around. I like it. I just hope they postpone any crossovers indefinitely. In the first nine issues Batman, Constantine (solo), and JL Dark all crossed over leaving less than half the issues for the story to develop on its own.

Comment

Working...
                            X