• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Space Cop
    The Dandy

• Space Cop
    replied
    ^I saw that and am a fan of Elvira, but I'm on the fence. I've found that apart from capes, I'm not a fan of cloth clothing on action figures. I do like all the accessories and that she has the alternate winking face.

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    Elvira is getting a 8 inch cloth figure. Fingers crossed for a crypt keeper in the future

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    I see the colored mummy is going for 70 bucks on Amazon. Ill wait for the toy show coming up

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
    I watched that entire livestream neca did. I'm all over that 2nd MacReady, Griff Tannen, and the Mummy. Oh and the comics versions of The Phantom and Flash Gordon too!
    I would honestly ejaculate if neca ever does farscape and mass effect . Those Are my ultimate toy lines i want

Leave a comment:

• Big Daddy Dave Skywalker
    Moisture Farmer

replied
    I watched that entire livestream neca did. I'm all over that 2nd MacReady, Griff Tannen, and the Mummy. Oh and the comics versions of The Phantom and Flash Gordon too!

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    They revealed another mcready today on there sdcc stream includes the flame thrower. Mummy looks amazing

Leave a comment:

• Space Cop
    The Dandy

• Space Cop
    replied
    Big Bad Toy Store just put up the pre-orders on NECA's Outpost 31 McCready figure and I already ordered it.

Leave a comment:

Moisture Farmer

replied
    Originally posted by Jeff View Post
    OHHHHH so this where you guys are having all the fun. Noted.
    Nobody told me this was the cool kids table. I just squeezed in when nobody was looking. How are ya Jeff?

Leave a comment:

• Jeff
    Guardian of the Universe

• Jeff
    replied
    OHHHHH so this where you guys are having all the fun. Noted.

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    I pray neca does a farscape line. That show is near and dear to me. If they can do defenders of the earth and Gargoyles pleeeeeeease give farscape some love. Now if you want to really cause a uproar do a garbage pail kids line 7 inch ultimates.
    TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe
    Last edited by TazzMission; 07-07-2021, 12:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

Moisture Farmer

replied
    Btw, I love that pic of your window display.

Leave a comment:

Moisture Farmer

replied
    Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
    ^Yeah, I was on the fence about that NECA Kong, but it would probably be along the shelf with the NECA Godzillas (which I like to keep in their display boxes and occasionally take one out). For space reasons, I have to be picky and I'm pretty happy with the MacFarlane Kong I have on that same shelf:

There's nothing really special about the neca Kong. I got it because I felt like I had to, but it's not screen accurate by any means. If you have the Mcfarlane one that's already a great display piece with the stand he comes on.

What I really want is some company to do the various Kongs from the 9 official movies, particularly the 1976 Kong. Even if they arent in scale, it would be cool to see one company tackle them all.

Leave a comment:

• Space Cop
    The Dandy

• Space Cop
    replied
    ^Yeah, I was on the fence about that NECA Kong, but it would probably be along the shelf with the NECA Godzillas (which I like to keep in their display boxes and occasionally take one out). For space reasons, I have to be picky and I'm pretty happy with the MacFarlane Kong I have on that same shelf:

Leave a comment:

Moisture Farmer

replied
    Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
    Ha! I broke down and ordered neca Frankenstein on ebay. I am weak. I guess I am in it for another new line now.

Ordered Doc Brown from part 2, so I'll have all 7 current BTTF figures shortly.

My MacReady recently showed up.

I have the 1st Kong that Neca did, and they are now at 4. All 4 are the same figure, just repaints, new packaging and different accessories so I didnt bother with any of the other 3.

Oh, and my 8" clothed Quint arrived last week.

I'm supposed to be getting out of toy buying and suddenly I'm buying as much as ever...

Leave a comment:

• Space Cop
    The Dandy

• Space Cop
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
    I almost pooped myself when I saw the Wolfman neca figure has parts to change him into Larry Talbot! I am trying to pass on this line for space issues, but there is NO way I can skip this Wolfman figure.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X