Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just saw that my post said borders, where the Hell did I get borders..... I meant spencers...

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

• I hate that all the caps are fitted now. I like the caps that have the adjustable velcro straps better.

Comment

• I hate adjustable hats, I prefer fitted. Ideally I would want the Hats they had at SDCC last year, I was going to buy a GL and SinCorps hat, but the damn store didn't have my size.

Comment

• ...and that's why I hate fitted caps. I wear 7 1/2. With some caps, 7.5 is too damn big and fits like a chili bowl on my dome. Others 7.5's are too tight and cut off my circulation. I'd prefer to adjust the cap to my dome size rather than some company doing it for me and not fitting properly.

Comment

• I just hate how the adjustable caps look and feel. I would even prefer flex fit over adjustable

Comment

• Originally posted by GLJIMT View Post
              Walmart had a GL hat

I saw this hat last night at Wally Mart, but they only had it in 7.25. Like most of the other people here, that's too small for my head. Not that I'd wear it. I'm too old to pull off the look.
              You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                I saw this hat last night at Wally Mart, but they only had it in 7.25. Like most of the other people here, that's too small for my head. Not that I'd wear it. I'm too old to pull off the look.
                Haha, I know what you mean.

Every time I've seen it at WalMart, I've thought about getting it and my wife says, "Would you actually wear that?"

And then I put it back, because no, I probably wouldn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by myuserid View Post
                  Every time I've seen it at WalMart, I've thought about getting it and my wife says, "Would you actually wear that?"
                  Ha ha! My wife said the EXACT same thing when I picked up that cap in Walmart. The GL caps I currently wear are:

Comment

• Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
                    I hate that all the caps are fitted now. I like the caps that have the adjustable velcro straps better.
                    You sir, are not black!

Comment

• Did someone just get the race card pulled?!?!?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack T. Chance View Post
                        [*]What's sick is A) THE PRICE... those damn things are like $35!...
                        Thats the retail price for the 59fifty brand of new era hats. Not spencers pricing. Go to lids and look at any current hat from new era and its anywhere from 35-38 dollars.

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
                          You sir, are not black!
                          Ha ha! Hey, I'm mixed with Latin somewhere in my Family tree so sue me.

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
                            You sir, are not black!
                            This just about made me spit coffee everywhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
                              Ha ha! Hey, I'm mixed with Latin somewhere in my Family tree so sue me.
                              do you have one of these?
                              Attached Files

Comment

• I wish they had this one at WalMart.

Comment

Working...
                                X