No announcement yet.

SDCC 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got in all my requests with my multiple accounts. Now, the waiting begins...

Form Successfully Submitted -- Thank You

We've received your Hotel Reservations Request and our team will be processing your form in the order it was received.
    Returning to the Hotel Reservations Request page and submitting additional forms for the same request will not increase your chances of getting into your top choices.
    Here's what is next: Within 48 hours you will receive a Hotel Reservations Request email that verifies our receipt of your form and recaps your choices. No action on your part is required.

Later, if your request can be accommodated, a 2nd email will arrive confirming your actual Hotel Reservations. This 2nd, Hotel Reservations Confirmation email will be sent no later than March 15, 2011. It will contain instructions on how to provide your deposit, as well as other important deadline information. You'll need to provide a deposit equal to one night's room charge, plus tax, within 5 business days of receiving your Hotel Reservations Confirmation email.

•Reservations without deposit payment information on file after this time will automatically be cancelled.
    •This deposit is fully refundable if your reservation is canceled by May 10th, 2011.
    •Reservations canceled May 11th through June 8th will incur a $100 cancel fee.
    •For reservations canceled on or after June 9th, 2011: the entire deposit is non-refundable.
    Thanks in advance for your patience; we hope to see all of you in San Diego this summer!

Travel Planners

Comment

• My excitement level is building!!!!
      I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• I'll be keeping my fingers crossed. If my hotel selections fail to bare fruit, then I'll be looking to rent a Condo.
        You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• All the while I sit back and laugh.

Comment

• I started picking Hotels a little late. I didn't notice the black box with:

Click here to
            MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS ONLINE NOW WITH
            TRAVEL PLANNERS
            until I refreshed a few times. I think they started the process a little before 9am.

Comment

• Thanks Robinson.
              You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• no problem

Comment

• Robinson, why don't you charge for vacancy at your place? You could stand to make a nice chunk of change which you could use for spending money at the con.

Comment

• It was kind of funny this morning, because the attorney across the hall from me got to work around 8:30 am today just to do the hotel reservation. We looked at each other and gave each other a nod of "Let's do this thing."

Comment

• Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
                      Robinson, why don't you charge for vacancy at your place? You could stand to make a nice chunk of change which you could use for spending money at the con.
                      I have a 2 bedroom apt. with a wife and 2 kids. There is no vacancy. And I'm not going this year.

Comment

• Oh, nevermind then... Didn't know you had children. I'm sure there are geeks that would pay you to camp out in your back stoop though. Easy money.

Comment

• So is this thing done yet?

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

• I think for all the people that wanted to snag a hotel, yes. However, we won't know what hotel we got or if we even got one for another couple of days.

Comment

• Just recieved a confirmation email about my request. Just saying that they have received it and are reviewing it.
                              I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGoatLantern View Post
                                So is this thing done yet?
                                I checked the site and you can still select Hotels so it will probably be up and running for the remainder of the day.

•A recap email of your reservation request will be sent within 48 hours.
                                •Confirmations of actual hotel reservations will be emailed no later than 3/15/11.
                                •You'll need to provide a deposit equal to one night's room charge, plus tax, within 5 business days of receiving your hotel reservations confirmation.
                                •Reservations without deposit payment information on file after this time will automatically be cancelled.
                                •This deposit is fully refundable if your reservation is canceled by 5/10/2011.
                                •Reservations canceled 5/11/2011 through 6/8/2011 will incur a $100 cancel fee.
                                •Reservations canceled on or after 6/9/2011: ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
                                •Please don't use the BACK button on your browser at any time during the request process.

Comment

Working...
                                X