Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Gamer Thread Vol. 5 (General Gaming News & Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHERE IS MY SLEEPING DOGS SEQUEL?!

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
      WHERE IS MY SLEEPING DOGS SEQUEL?!

Who... cares?

Comment

I just finished Resident Evil Revelations today, and here's my updated favorite RE games of all time list.

1. Resident Evil: Remake (Gamecube)
        2. Resident Evil 4
        3: Resident Evil Revelations
        4. Resident Evil 2
        5. Resident Evil 3

I honestly didn't think I could get back into the series like I did before RE5, but Revelations has me jonesin' for some more. So many great moments, boss fights, and characters in this game. And the atmosphere is back! If you'd given up on the series like I did after playing the RE6 demo, then do yourself a favor and get this game on either the 360, PS3, PC, or 3DS. You won't regret it.

And hopefully we see Parker (*spoilers* even though it's kind of bullshit he survived falling in that fire */spoiler*), Quint, and Keith come back for the fun.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

WHERE'S MY L.A. NOIR SEQUEL?!

Comment

In Hell, awaiting your gaming thumbs!

Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

Videogame Adaptation Draft

Comment

If anyone here wishes they had a new EarthBound to play, this similar game may be helpful.

Comment

Microsoft's E3 Slate Reportedly Leaked, Includes Fable IV, Halo 5

Microsoft could be looking to make a whole bunch of potentially huge announcements at E3 2013 next week if a leaked screengrab of the platform-holder's schedule for the show turns out to be kosher.

Spotted by a forumite on NeoGAF, the image is of unknown origin, so could well be fake. But given that some of the listed games are real and have been formerly announced, it could equally be the real deal.

In the image, you'll see Forza Motorsport 5 and Quantum Break, which have previously been announced for Xbox One. There's also Halo: Spartan Assault, which we happen to know is an actual thing. Come back tomorrow for answers on that one.

Banjo-Kazooie, Halo 5, Dead Rising 3 and Fable IV also feature in the image, indicating that if the picture is real, Microsoft could be gearing up for a barnstorming E3 presser. Here's the list of games according to the NeoGAF post:

•Halo 5
                  •Killer Instinct
                  •Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty Land
                  •Forza Motorsport 5
                  •Quantum Break
                  •Halo: Spartan Assault
                  •Ryse
                  •Fable IV
                  •Crackdown 3
                  •Fortnite
                  •Dead Rising 3
                  •Call of Duty: Ghosts
                  •Battlefield 4
                  •The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
                  •Dying Light
                  •Prey 2
                  •Homefront 2
                  •Beyond Good & Evil 2
                  •Mirror's Edge 2
                  •Rainbow 6: Patriots
                  •Brother in Arms: Furious Four
                  •League of Legends
                  Of course, as nothing has been confirmed as yet, file this one under 'rumour'. All will be officially revealed at E3 in La La Land next week.
                  I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

I'm seeing a bunch of titles on there that I want.

Fuck, and I don't want to buy an Xbox One.

Comment

I think that list is fake due to the fact that Rainbox 6: Patriots is on there. Ubisoft had gamestop cancel preorders for that game a few months ago due to them almost canceling production of it.

Comment

Halo: Spartan Assault has me thinking that is multiplayer only which I wouldn't like at all, but I am intrigued.

Mirror's Edge 2, I thought that was a dead franchise.
                        Originally posted by fearless2814.1
                        ...You're a chore, you know that? You are a chore.

Comment

these games better be spread out over a few months release wise as i see at least 6 games of which i am interested in

Comment

My guess is that it's fake. That's a tremendous amount of games to announce at one keynote. Considering there's so much else to cover in the conference as well.

Comment

i dont think the list is completely fake. they did confirm forza 5 , cod and quantum break already and battlefield four also seems logical

Comment

Originally posted by havik View Post
                                i dont think the list is completely fake. they did confirm forza 5 , cod and quantum break already and battlefield four also seems logical
                                Not EVERY single game is fake, but there's no way they'll announce that many games at their keynote.

Comment

Working...
                                X