Green Lantern #0 *Preview/Spoilers*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post
    The figure should come with a black bag, a board, and a bucket of water to remind kids how our government unjustly waterboards terrorists. Make a cute little playset out of it, with the evil government agent dressed in black, twirling his moustache as he gives the orders from behind a one way mirror!

Not gonna lie I would buy that whole playset LOL
    I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Can't you picture the commercial, with the two kids playing with the playset, in the vein of the creepy crawlers ads?:

Government goon: "We'll teach YOU a lesson, you sneaky foreigner! Taste the fear of my waterboarding contraption!"

Evil, moustache twirling voice over intercom: "Next stop, Guantanamo Bay BWAHAHAHA!"

GL Simon Baz: "Not if my power ring doesn't stop you first! Muslims were horrified by 9/11 too!!"

BAM! With one power action twist, the breakaway wall with the oneway mirror breaks apart, the villains plans are foiled, and emerald justice is SERVED!*

*Action figures sold separately.

Comment

Can't you picture the commercial, with the two kids playing with the playset, in the vein of the creepy crawlers ads?:

Government goon: "We'll teach YOU a lesson, you sneaky foreigner! Taste the fear of my waterboarding contraption!"

Evil, moustache twirling voice over intercom: "Next stop, Guantanamo Bay BWAHAHAHA!"

GL Simon Baz: "Not if my power ring doesn't stop you first! Muslims were horrified by 9/11 too!!"

BAM! With one power action twist, the breakaway wall with the oneway mirror breaks apart, the villains plans are foiled, and emerald justice is SERVED!*

I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Collect only 4 proofs of purchase for a mail-away 747 airliner playset where you can stop the terrorist scum from taking over the cockpit. You can see to it that Mohammed Atta (oughta) stayed home on this day when you bludgeon him with your hidden baseball bat.

Comment

• Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
            Collect only 4 proofs of purchase for a mail-away 747 airliner playset where you can stop the terrorist scum from taking over the cockpit. You can see to it that Mohammed Atta (oughta) stayed home on this day when you bludgeon him with your hidden baseball bat.
            Do I want to know where he's been hiding the baseball bat?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
              Do I want to know where he's been hiding the baseball bat?
              Well, it'll be wooden to not set off any alarms.

Have you seen the Family Guy where Brian stops 9/11? It's on youtube, but it'll be poor quality if you want to view it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Naysay View Post
                But I'm just talkin' bout Gun-Guy!
                And we can dig it!

Comment

• this issue was ok still dont why there making another gl

Comment

Working...
                  X