GL: Movie Masters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack T. Chance View Post
    Only thing that jumped right out at me is the fact that his mask is just PAINTED on, so it has no depth/thickness to it. But I guess that makes it easier to produce the unmasked variant later on.
    I guess it is just painted on but it never bothered me. In fact, the paint around the eyes is AMAZING - you can see his pupils AND there's black around the eyes to offset it from the mask. It's great detail work.

Comment

Figured you would like to see this

Comment

If that's built correctly (which I doubt judging from the looks of it...i hope its not built right, please do not let it be built correctly!) I can see little kids going "Mommy why does Parallax have hands and a face on his peepee?

It barely looks like it can stand. It screams kill me in a sad little voice. Some sort of abomination that should have been aborted. I will end up with it but we shall see what it truly looks like at SDCC.

Comment

Not only is it not built correctly, it's obviously a prototype. Look at the arms. I have two of them and they don't look like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Muthasucka View Post
            Not only is it not built correctly, it's obviously a prototype. Look at the arms. I have two of them and they don't look like that.
            I have 4 arms...and they kinda do

Comment

I have 4 as a well and they do look like that. Its hard to tell for sure from the picture. I think the arm looks better on my monster baf anyway. I might just build some sort of Sinestro Corps monster out of Parallax, Arkillo, and Validus.

Comment

Originally posted by Zander Yurami View Post
                I have 4 arms...and they kinda do
                Actually, I guess they look like the bottom arsm. But that top one has such a hard line from plastic to trnaslucent, it's clearly a prototype. The face is a different color... I have a hard time believing they would out this out as a final product.

Comment

Originally posted by Zander Yurami View Post

are you sure you put that together correctly?
                  .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

I expected the completed Collect-n-Connect Parallax to look more or less like its smaller scaled counterpart:

I am very curious what the single carded Movie Masters Parallax figure looks like.
                    mars396
                    Major Force's Dinner Date
                    Last edited by mars396; 06-02-2011, 06:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mars396 View Post
                      I expect the completed Collect-n-Connect Parallax to look more or less like its smaller scaled version

http://www.bbcwdistributors.com/stor...s/P/MV5135.jpg

I am very curious what the single carded Movie Masters Parallax figure looks like.
                      i have that 2 pack. its alright but its a good mantel piece to display.

link to movie masters parallax?

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                        link to movie masters parallax?

series 5 (August) with Movie Masters Morro

http://www.toywiz.com/parallax.html

Comment

• Originally posted by mars396 View Post
                          series 5 (August) with Movie Masters Morro

http://www.toywiz.com/parallax.html
                          holy shit thanks.

Comment

• No pictures have been leaked. The Movie Master Parallax is just the head and torso of the build a figure. Its suppose to be "so big that it needs its own packaging."

Comment

• Originally posted by Glomulus Wants View Post
                              No pictures have been leaked. The Movie Master Parallax is just the head and torso of the build a figure. Its suppose to be "so big that it needs its own packaging."
                              isnt it like 14 inches?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zander Yurami View Post

this (unfortunately) seems to agree with the picture on the back of the package:

I am, however, having trouble counting 14 pieces - looks more like 10 or 11 to me
                                mars396
                                Major Force's Dinner Date
                                Last edited by mars396; 06-02-2011, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X