No announcement yet.

The Doctor Who Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol. I actually like Baker though, one of my favourites from the classic series.
    Originally posted by IonFan
    (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
    Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
    If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
    Originally posted by Quaker
    I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

• Yes, but do you like his outfit? Even Baker himself didn't like the costume.

Comment

• I would wear that coat to a fashion designers funeral.

Comment

• I got the blue-coat Baker when I bought the toy (from a comic I think).

Comment

• Don't mind the costume. I prefer the version with a red cravat. But if I was in JNT's place, no chance would I have chosen to use that. I like the costume itself, but the colours are awful. What I'd have liked to seen is an all black C Baker outfit but with white shirt and maybe a dark red cravat. Also like the blue one Space Cop posted.

Might design a C. Baker outfit later.
            If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.

Comment

• New Doctor to be announced today

If you believe Bleeding Cool (published on 7th June)

Apart from Dominic Cooper (a nearly respectable 35), who may be too big a name for the Beeb, they both seem much too young.

Daniel Kaluha is just 24, although I have like what I've seen of him, including Barclay, the kid in Planet of the Dead.

Gleeson, a marginally older 29/30 (IMDB isn't clear) comes from a strong acting background (his dad's Brendan Gleeson) and his role in Black Mirror was fairly solid. (Oh and he's ginger )

I suspect it's the Daily Mail threatening to leak the news, and like all British tabloids, they won't have the news at all, it'll just be 'here's three names we've picked of the forums because they're popular and we haven't got anyone to slander this week'
              chivalrous
              Corps Honor Guard
              Last edited by chivalrous; 06-08-2013, 10:29 AM.
              Minimum space distance:
              a|<- ≥2mm ->|lot
              ----------------------------------------------------------

Stormageddon added by Kuhan

Comment

• lol

Comment

• Yo.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/06/...s-in-november/

Will Doctor Who Have A Very Special Surprise For Us In November?

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                  Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• That would indeed be awesome if they could flesh out Hartnell and Troughton.

At this point I'd really like to see 'The Complete...' box sets for each Doctor, with all the episodes for each generation.

At the moment the only thing resembling a complete box set is the one containing all of 9 and most of 10 (not including his last 4 specials)
                    Minimum space distance:
                    a|<- ≥2mm ->|lot
                    ----------------------------------------------------------

Stormageddon added by Kuhan

Comment

• I've hear about this. I think we'll never find every single lost episode, at least not until the next 50 years. But I do have hope the majority of what's lost now will be found at some point in my life. I'm not sure what to think about whether they've found episodes or not. It does seem a coincidence that they've found a horde of lost episodes in time of the 50th anniversary.

Comment

• Well, the article suggested they've had some for a while but sat on them so they could make a cool "check out all these missing episodes" announcement at once.

Comment

• Bastards.

Comment

• Yo.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/ellievhall/m...bart-simpson-m

Matt Smith Walked The Floor At Comic-Con In A Bart Simpson Mask

ATTENTION CONVENTION-GOERS: The person in the weird mask may actually be a celebrity.

Tazer

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Why? Just Why.

Comment

• Yo.

prolly so that he could enjoy the 'con, and to keep from being mobbed by rabid Whovians.......

Tazer

Comment

Working...
                                X