The Wrestling Thread Vol. 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
    ...and to have another throw-away match to add to the Wrestlemania card. It may end up being a dark match.
    more like pre show kick off
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• hang it up mark. no reason to make things worse

WWE: The Undertaker reportedly in bad shape for WrestleMania XXXI

there is no denying that WWE wrestlers hope to be in the best shape possible ahead of the biggest night on the professional wrestling calendar; WrestleMania.

This year's event which takes place on 29th March in the Levi's Stadium, Santa Clara, California will prove to be no exception for the stars of WWE. However, it has today been reported that one of the company's legends is not in the best condition ahead of WrestleMania XXXI.

UNDERTAKER'S WORRIES

None other than WWE idol, The Undertaker, is rumored to be in bad shape despite supposedly being on course to face Bray Wyatt on The Grandest Stage of Them All next month.

According to a source, as reported by Dave Meltzer in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, The Undertaker's vast amount of experience in the ring, is starting to take its toll:

“For what it’s worth, someone saw Undertaker recently and said that he looked 60 and moved like his knees were gone and it was almost shocking."
      This news is not entirely surprising, given the years of hard work The Dead Man has put into his extremely physical occupation, as well as the fact he will be celebrating his 50th Birthday just five days before WrestleMania 31 in March.

WWE will doubtlessly still be hoping for a huge return from one its most legendary names, as Wyatt has been continuously referencing him in several promos.

It may well be the case that The Undertaker's limited range of movement means he has been well-matched with Wyatt, as he may well be able to carry the 49-year-old well in what could be an incredible match on the biggest night of the year for wwe

http://www.givemesport.com/545865-ww...stlemania-xxxi

Comment

• WWE recently registered a trademark for "Redneck Reppin' Company," which could be the name of a new stable.

Comment

• Rumor On Triple H Being Interested In Giving Samoa Joe A WWE Tryout In NXT

there is said to be a good amount of interest from Triple H in giving Samoa Joe a WWE tryout for a potential run in NXT, according to MetsFan4Ever, who has broke several WWE stories in the past year.

According to the report, Vince McMahon isn't as interested in Joe as Triple H is but there could be a push within WWE over the next few weeks to give Joe at least a tryout run.

No word yet if Joe is even interested in coming to WWE and working NXT. We've reached out to WWE for comment on the rumor and will keep you updated.

Comment

• That's a slap in the face for Joe.

Comment

• Seriously. He was THE guy in TNA for a good stretch. That's like getting sent back to the minor leagues.

Comment

• Originally posted by chosenone85 View Post
                That's a slap in the face for Joe.
                eh i can argue its a slap for any of the top nxt guys. balor being the number 1
                but all in all i really hope the main roster lets these guys keep there gimmick because why ruin a good thing?

i know balor is using the body paint more im just afraid when he gets to the real roster wwe may say hey become spongebob or something

Comment

• I think it's so he can adjust to the wwe style. Sin Cara came in didn't go to developmental and bombed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                    I think it's so he can adjust to the wwe style. Sin Cara came in didn't go to developmental and bombed.
                    well i think if joe does get some tryout he should have it in a contract stating he shouldnt be in developmental for 3 years. i know devitt had something like that in his so heres hoping

wile i do like the ascention i despise whoever writes there damn promos and youd think by now other nxt talent would have been called up instead of just one tag team

Comment

• Samoa Joe is not going to WWE

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                        eh i can argue its a slap for any of the top nxt guys. balor being the number 1
                        none of those nxt guys can compete with joe nor do they have his resume. he was one nwa/tna's top guy for years.

Comment

none of those nxt guys can compete with joe nor do they have his resume. he was one nwa/tna's top guy for years.
                          dude devitt is huge. seriously check out his japan work hell steen is another guy that got slapped in the face since he was the face of roh

Comment

• And neither of them have rlthe resume of joe. Joe was big in roh before either of those 2 laced up their boots.

Comment

• tazz you must not know anything about joe? be honest

Comment

tazz you must not know anything about joe? be honest
                                i admit not everything no when it comes to joe

Comment

Working...
                                X