Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He give you his valid points and you mock him??
    I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Medphyll View Post
      HA HA HA HA HA!!!! I just KNEW you'd have some kind of counter-argument LOL!!! Keep it up man, you are a walking talking typing generational stereotype! It's really funny, I love it!
      Not quite sure what to make of this. I sense I am being mocked, but not in a manner that actually disputes anything I said. I dunno, others here seem much better at the mockery thing.

Maybe you can improve it with a Director's Cut?

Comment

• >_<

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
          Not quite sure what to make of this. I sense I am being mocked, but not in a manner that actually disputes anything I said. I dunno, others here seem much better at the mockery thing.

I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• I really want to see if a director's cut is out there. Sometimes it saves a movie.

Comment

• And I want to make it clear. I would be very happy to see a meaningful Director's Cut. I make no claims as to the infallibility of my reasoning, not by a long shot, and would be happy to be wrong.

Comment

No, I am being deadly earnest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Medphyll View Post
                  No, I am being deadly earnest.
                  OK, but if so, you might want to work on that as well, since I wasn't the only one who didn't get that from your post.

Comment

• What about what what I said about Sucker Punch? That movie has a lot of the same issues as GL and it's getting a Director's Cut.

Green since 1974!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern54 View Post
                      What about what what I said about Sucker Punch? That movie has a lot of the same issues as GL and it's getting a Director's Cut.
                      That's actually a good sign, because Sucker Punch was another WB movie that under-performed at the B.O.

Comment

What about what what I said about Sucker Punch? That movie has a lot of the same issues as GL and it's getting a Director's Cut.
                        Like I said, I could be wrong, and would be happy to be so in this instance.

Is the Sucker Punch Director's Cut coming out at the same time as a theatrical cut. Or is it coming out later? Or is it coming out INSTEAD of the theatrical version? (I'm mostly just curious. It doesn't effect my opinion on whether GL will get one at release, but it might be an encouraging sign that I'm wrong.)

Comment

I think Citizen Kane should get a director's cut, even though the director is dead. Also Freddie Got Fingered was butchered by the press, it deserves a DC. Every movie should get at least five cuts, like Ridley Scott does it. And that movie that Lucille Ball & Ricky Ricardo made that was just like I Love Lucy but wasn't, that should get a director's cut. Maybe we can have the director cut the movie in front of us & we can vote on scenes & the scenes that get the most votes are what get onto BR. I also think the Bible needs a director's cut (man they left the best bits out, ever read the apocrypha??) & maybe Omega Man plus that sword and sorcery movie from the 1980's with the McNicol kid in it...director's cuts for everyone!!!

Comment

Does it? Sucker Punch was knocked for not having any substance and GL is mostly knocked for being boring for 20mins.

Comment

• I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Like I said, I could be wrong, and would be happy to be so in this instance.

Is the Sucker Punch Director's Cut coming out at the same time as a theatrical cut. Or is it coming out later? Or is it coming out INSTEAD of the theatrical version? (I'm mostly just curious. It doesn't effect my opinion on whether GL will get one at release, but it might be an encouraging sign that I'm wrong.)
                                They are coming on the same disc. There is a single disc blu-ray coming out that is just the theatrical version but on the combo blu-ray you get both the theatrical version and director's cut. Warner hacked up Sucker Punch pretty bad.

Green since 1974!

Comment

Working...
                                X