Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish that really excisted so I could use it on IMDB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
      just a couple of spritzes here and there. seems to be some weeds coming up.
      I actually not quite sure it's that simple. He seems to have honestly strong feelings on the matter. To me, a troll is somebody who doesn't care at all, but just says stuff to get a reaction.

Comment

• True but it seems to be leaning towards that more and more with each passing post.
        I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister.Weirdo View Post
          I wish that really excisted so I could use it on IMDB.
          Man that place needs it bad. Industrial strength even.

Green since 1974!

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by Lantern54 View Post
            Warner is releasing a Director's Cut of Sucker Punch because that was cut and edited all to hell. Since Green Lantern suffered the same problems maybe we'll a Director's Cut after all.
            ya just HAVE TO wonder about the film editing process, when the person responsible for the job can take a movie that *should be* well-recieved by the intended audiences, and make it instead reviled by same...........is it some mandate to keep the flm under a certain time length, OR just certain scenes in particular, that makes some person in a small room get all "snip-tensive" with the footage??

I would think they would WANT the movie to be viewed favorably, but then when U look a the D.C., and its only got a 15min longer run-time, ya just gotta wonder................

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
            Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern54 View Post
              Out of 77,000+ Rotten Tomato audience members, 59% liked it and the average rating is 3.4/5. Everything points to this being an average and forgettable movie.
              That's a decent rating.
              Back away, I will deal with this jedi scum myself.
              you fool! I have being trained in your jedi arts by count dooku!

Comment

• I like this better A-Train.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                  Perhaps we need a Director's Cut of Wizard of Oz, but this time with a bigger strawman?
                  Word play like that deserves recognition.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Naysay View Post
                    Word play like that deserves recognition.

Heh heh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                      I like this better A-Train.

LMAO!! Now THAT'S humor!!!

Comment

• Why didn't we get this?

+ YouTube Video
                        ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• dude thats awesome, id totally make that my profile picture!!!!!!!!!!!!

this film needs to get on bluray directors cut...give me that 3 hour film!

Comment

• Originally posted by lanternjv37 View Post
                            dude thats awesome, id totally make that my profile picture!!!!!!!!!!!!

this film needs to get on bluray directors cut...give me that 3 hour film!
                            The missing scenes would definitely improve the film.

Sorry if I gave the impression that I was taking the piss out abt the "director's cut" but this can get really silly fast. GL, in my mind, deserves to be seen in its full cut. But every two-bit movie you've never heard of is getting a "DC". It kind of devalues films that really had something going for them that were cut down to fit a runtime.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thunderlips View Post
                              Why didn't we get this?

+ YouTube Video
                              ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

shit if we had that id most def get my gl costume on that
                              .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by Thunderlips View Post
                                Why didn't we get this?

+ YouTube Video
                                Freakin Azns! Always riding the wave of current technology.

If that was in the U.S. the chances are very good someone would vandalize it.
                                You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Working...
                                X