Should jade cheating on kyle be retconned away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should jade cheating on kyle be retconned away

I never thought that jade would cheat on KYLE to me it always seemed against her nature and it is something that could be blamed on any number of outlandish parallax like things. Wondering what everyone thinks about this ,since alot of people are into the drama of KYLES relationships.

That would be incredibly stupid to retcon away.

Comment

NO WAY!
      I Make my Own T-Shirts

Comment

This is kind of a noob thing to say I know...

But when and Who did she cheat with?

Comment

Well, I thought Ron Marz wrote that shite, but I just looked it up and it was Ben Raab. They kept Raab on such a short leash that I'm sure it was dictated by someone higher up than him. Why though I can't imagine.

Comment

Yo.

Originally posted by TEN_RINGS View Post
            I never thought that jade would cheat on KYLE to me it always seemed against her nature and it is something that could be blamed on any number of outlandish parallax like things. Wondering what everyone thinks about this ,since alot of people are into the drama of KYLES relationships.
            theres no real need for it as doing so wouldnt aid the characters in their current state.......

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
            Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Can no one answer my query?

Comment

Originally posted by Shingo Wol View Post
                Can no one answer my query?
                She cheated within the last 20 issues of Kyle's run with a guy named "Lucas" who was a volunteer firefighter and worked on Wall Street while Kyle was in space.

It was an emotional and physical affair.

And to answer the OP's question, that would be incredibly dumb.

Comment

In her defense, the dude was rich from Wall Street and was a badass firefighter. Isn't that like the double whammy for getting a girl in the sack?

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
                    In her defense, the dude was rich from Wall Street and was a badass firefighter. Isn't that like the double whammy for getting a girl in the sack?
                    When compared to Kyle, yeah

Comment

Originally posted by missferris View Post
                      She cheated within the last 20 issues of Kyle's run with a guy named "Lucas" who was a volunteer firefighter and worked on Wall Street while Kyle was in space.

Ah. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by irongreen2814 View Post
                        When compared to Kyle, yeah
                        ah, sick burn!

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

What would be gained from retconning that part away?

Besides, it was an important factor in driving Kyle away from Earth. If he hadn't left Earth, he wouldn't have found Hal's corpse. Rebirth wouldn't have happened. There wouldn't be a Green Lantern Corps right now.

Jade cheating on Kyle was the most important thing she ever did during their relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by missferris View Post

I never understood why Kyle didn't create a giant green axe and behead her?

I'd have done that to the bitch that made me a cuckold.
                            Take a look at my customs

http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...read.php?t=939

Comment

Originally posted by Gonza2814 View Post
                              I never understood why Kyle didn't create a giant green axe and behead her?

I'd have done that to the bitch that made me a cuckold.
                              Because Kyle Rayner isn't a psychopath?

Comment

Working...
                              X