Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Gamer Thread Vol. 5 (General Gaming News & Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I never understood buying a system for one game.

Comment

• Originally posted by "Chosen" View Post
      I never understood buying a system for one game.
      yea me neither. thats why im buying mass effect andromeda for pc. plus you can mod the shit out of it also
      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by "Chosen" View Post
        I never understood buying a system for one game.
        Unless Booster still has an N64 and a cartridge of Starfox 2, then he and many others have little choice but to buy a new system for one of their favorite games.

The situation has nothing to do with "buying a system for one game." It's about a game only appearing on a single platform or damn near.
        Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Purple, the situation has everything to do with buying a system for one game in this instance as Star Fox is the reason he wants one. After he's done playing that game, then what? But hey, I don't know that man's pockets so if he has the money more power to him. But me being me, I don't get it. I've been playing games since the late 80s, and I can't think of a franchise that I will go buy a system for.
          "Chosen"
          NOT his black friend
          Last edited by "Chosen"; 06-16-2015, 05:38 PM.

Comment

• Booster... err Mannis do you still play Destiny?

Comment

• I disagree.

Comment

• and that's fine guy. it's not an argument.

Comment

• + YouTube Video
                  ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

I like the setting in this one

+ YouTube Video
                  ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• I didn't get a Wii U before because there wasn't a game I wanted badly enough like I do Star Fox. So yes I am going to get a Wii U because of Star Fox but I will play other games too.

Originally posted by "Chosen" View Post
                    Booster... err Mannis do you still play Destiny?
                    Nope

Comment

• First gameplay trailer of new Hitman makes its debut

Aside from the timed contracts with permanent consequences, this looks fucking amazing. I am now waiting on the edge of my seat.

Comment

• So many good Nintendo games revealed today

Star Fox. Hyrule Legends 3DS, American Yo-Kai Watch, AND a Mario & Luigi Paper Mario crossover!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
                          First gameplay trailer of new Hitman makes its debut

Aside from the timed contracts with permanent consequences, this looks fucking amazing. I am now waiting on the edge of my seat.
                          Very cool. I like the idea of different NPCs reacting differently to you disguises.

Comment

• I'm pretty damn sure they just fancy-phrased how different groups recognize you as being an imposter, which is what was in the last one and probably/definitely all the ones before it.

Comment

• No, not really. In 2-4, he could change costume (of course), but there was no instinct. Basically, you got noticed if you acted suspiciously (like a janitor holding an uzi). At one point in Blood Money you can be a bodyguard and walk right up to other guards without a problem.

One of my few complaints about Absolution was the way they ignored what should be perfect costumes. The Agency SWAT uniform, for instance. Why would you not put the damn mask on?! And even without it, you would have to be really close to recognize someone with that much gear on.

Mind you, I still preferred the instinct method, I just think every now and then there should be a "perfect," full-body costume for certain parts of levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                                No, not really. In 2-4, he could change costume (of course), but there was no instinct. Basically, you got noticed if you acted suspiciously (like a janitor holding an uzi). At one point in Blood Money you can be a bodyguard and walk right up to other guards without a problem.

One of my few complaints about Absolution was the way they ignored what should be perfect costumes. The Agency SWAT uniform, for instance. Why would you not put the damn mask on?! And even without it, you would have to be really close to recognize someone with that much gear on.

Mind you, I still preferred the instinct method, I just think every now and then there should be a "perfect," full-body costume for certain parts of levels.
                                Right, I actually preferred this mechanic in the first few Hitman games compared to what we got in Absolution. No matter what disguise you're wearing, unless you're using the instinct mode, you're always going to get your cover blown.

Comment

Working...
                                X