No announcement yet.

The Wrestling Thread Vol. 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They'll have a match at wm. This is to set it up.

And taker was much more high risk with his career than sting for most of it. It takes a bigger toll on his body since he is so big.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
      They'll have a match at wm. This is to set it up.

And taker was much more high risk with his career than sting for most of it. It takes a bigger toll on his body since he is so big.
      i mean hey if last year was indeed takers swan song what will the wwe do now since there top guys are retired? i mean yea there doing awesome with rollins ambrose reigns bray wyatt but once that is all said and done what next?

i really believe that will be the next huge issue for the company and like a broken record ill repeat another reason why they need to do another division for that 3 hour raw time slot. i mean how else will they find there next big star if they stick them to wwe main event on ion tv?
      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Good god Fast Lane is such a terrible PPV name

Comment

• so was raw bad? i turned it off after they had big slow come out to face reigns again...........

Comment

• I watched the last 5 minutes of the Bryan vs. Rollins match. After Bryan won (with Reigns' help), they were saying that it would be Bryan vs. Reigns at FastLane to determine who faces Lesnar at Mania. How the hell did that happen? Did WWE start listening to the fans after Reigns was booed at the Royal Rumble?

I wouldn't doubt that at FastLane, there's interference, which would make the Mania match a triple threat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
              I watched the last 5 minutes of the Bryan vs. Rollins match. After Bryan won (with Reigns' help), they were saying that it would be Bryan vs. Reigns at FastLane to determine who faces Lesnar at Mania. How the hell did that happen? Did WWE start listening to the fans after Reigns was booed at the Royal Rumble?

I wouldn't doubt that at FastLane, there's interference, which would make the Mania match a triple threat.
              You should listen to the Austin/HHH interview from last night.

But yeah, RAW started off with Reigns being "screwed" into another match. But this is the best situation you could do short of doing another rumble match for Fastlane. I think you just write the fuck out of this Daniel Bryan vs Reigns match so Roman is over and that it also sets up Daniel Bryan's Wrestlemania match.

I'm fine with Roman winning the Rumble and fighting Brock. I just think it should have been a far better written Rumble to put him over. Eliminating Bryan early is shocking but you need to have something to carry the match after that and they didn't. Just the Philly fans last hopes and prayers that someone other than Reigns was going to get it done. Even Rocky couldn't save that writing.

In my perfect vision. Its Reigns upsetting Bryan at Fastlane with someone costing DB the match. Then have Reigns win the title off Brock in an drag out fight, only to have Seth Rollins ruin it by cashing in on the champ...who was probably laid out by an angry Brock Lesnar F5. lol

Comment

• I won't be surprised if they somehow turn Reigns heel at the end of the Fast Lane match

Comment

• Rumor is Bryan vs ziggler at wm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                    Rumor is Bryan vs ziggler at wm.
                    yea im hoping they dont scrap that match. makes me wonder if ziggles will go heel and interfear at fastlane to set up that fued

Comment

• ok hhh is really amazing in this

+ YouTube Video
                      ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• nice to see something positive

officials have been toying with a new gimmick for Kalisto, according to verified WWE insider MetsFan4Ever on Reddit.

He reports that WWE is looking for a new masked star to take over with Rey Mysterio likely leaving but NXT officials recently tried Kalisto out with a new, unmasked gimmick - that of a gay hair stylist.

Kalisto reportedly did very well in the role and is seriously being considered to do that gimmick instead of continuing with the Kalisto character.

Comment

• eeer i hate this idea and whats even funnier is chael and punk are best buds

Wanderlei Silva confirms that he has received a proposal from WWE and Chael Sonnen.

In what is an almost foreseeable twist of events, the Chael Sonnen vs Wanderlei Silva Saga seems to have a more likely setting at Wrestlemania than any MMA cage anytime soon. Wanderlei Silva took to social media to declare he had received an offer from WWE and this seems to go back to a cryptic proposal from Chael Sonnen via Twitter a few weeks back telling Wanderlei that if he was willing to listen, then he had an idea.

I received a great proposal of wwe and now i am wondering what you think of the idea!!! I received a proposal that is costing millions of wwe the american telequete, and i am thinking, how can only the fighters of Mma receive little, presented figures that i have never seen, what you guys think of the idea????”

http://tapnapsnap.com/wanderlei-silv...-chael-sonnen/

Comment

• As first tweeted by The Usos, the latest WWE Hall of Fame inductee is expected to be their father, Rikishi. The news will be confirmed tonight with a formal announcement on Raw, which starts RIGHT NOW on USA Network!

Comment

• So I was watching Main Event. The Ascension was on and they actually had Konnor use the term "old farts". They are really trying to bury these guys.

Sig made by Zander Yurami

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarecrow View Post
                                So I was watching Main Event. The Ascension was on and they actually had Konnor use the term "old farts". They are really trying to bury these guys.
                                so it isnt just reigns vince is writting promos for....... can vince just like retire already

Comment

Working...
                                X