X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alien Hunter (2003)

"It's not a hoax."

That movie where the guy from Stargate deals with an alien threat in Antarctica. *cough* Good bits, but mediocre at best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
      That movie where the guy from Stargate deals with an alien threat in Antarctica...
      Sounds like season 7 of SG-1.
      Do good. Be well. Make happy.

Comment

• [Rifftrax:] 1990: The Bronx Warriors (1982/2019)

"Does it still count as a meet cute if there's a double-digit body count?"
        Space Cop
        The Dandy
        Last edited by Space Cop; 07-10-2021, 11:08 PM.

Comment

• A fairly interesting film full of great action with a comedic edge.
          Could easily become the start of a franchise, and I hope it does.
          It's honestly the best non Harry Potter film Radcliffe has done.
          Do good. Be well. Make happy.

Comment

• Zookeeper (2011)

"I'm saying, in the wild, I would never let a rival dictate the outcome of a situation.
            -'In the wild? You were born in captivity, Joe. In this very zoo, I bottle-fed you! 'In the wild.' You've never been in the wild a day in your life. I could walk 25 yards and buy a balloon on a stick."

Not normally a movie I'd celebrate the anniversary for, but the 10th was a good excuse to re-watch it since I just picked up the DVD recently. Unfortunately, it got about 1/3 through and froze (it was visibly scuffed badly). So, I chucked it and finished on Youtube (free with ads).
            Space Cop
            The Dandy
            Last edited by Space Cop; 07-10-2021, 07:36 PM.

Comment

• Black widow 2021. I have to let it sink in before i review it. A lot happens in the film
              .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• [Rifftrax:] Firehead (1991/2013)

"He has the ability to shoot lasers from his eyes. He shall be called . . .
                -Laser Eyes!
                -Firehead.
                -Oh."
                Space Cop
                The Dandy
                Last edited by Space Cop; 07-10-2021, 11:09 PM.

Comment

• Black Widow 2021

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                  Black widow 2021. I have to let it sink in before i review it. A lot happens in the film

Yeah, I totally agree with that. Too much happening too fast. It was good, I enjoyed it, but I'm going to need a second viewing to fully understand the whole story.

Comment

• Shaft: The Killing (1973)

"I’ll beat your honkie brains out of your head."

The second of the Shaft TV movies (some would call them episodes, but they were the same length as a TV movie in a 2-hour slot (1 hr 15 min). Okay. Of course, toned down compared to the original trilogy.
                    Space Cop
                    The Dandy
                    Last edited by Space Cop; 07-10-2021, 07:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff View Post
                      Black Widow 2021

Yeah, I totally agree with that. Too much happening too fast. It was good, I enjoyed it, but I'm going to need a second viewing to fully understand the whole story.
                      Right! I mean i liked it but this Should of came out in 2016 after civil war. Seeing as this is 2 weeks after that event where does marvel go with black widow because we know her fate in end game? It be more impactfull if they did that.

Comment

• Scarlett Johansson says she has no plans to play Black Widow again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trey Strain View Post
                          Scarlett Johansson says she has no plans to play Black Widow again.
                          I just read black widow doubled what F9 made at box office. Im sure if marvel gave her the money she asked for She'd return. Money is power plus scarlet is more known through marvel. Sure she did other films but who talks about them?. Chris evans is rumoured for captain America 4 with sam being new captain America. He may play hydra steve
                          TazzMission
                          Guardian of the Universe
                          Last edited by TazzMission; 07-10-2021, 07:30 PM.

Comment

• Escape from New York (1981)

"The rules are simple: once you go in, you don't come out."

40th anniversary.

Comment

• Loki episode 5. Wheres jeff when i need him for a dr doom question

Comment

• Second Chance vs. Magnum Force (1988)

"A lot of people ask me why I continue shooting myself."

First heard about this weird documentary (made by the guy who invented a certain kind of bulletproof vest) from Red Letter Media. Free on Youtube. Bizarre jokes intermixed with sometimes disturbing recreations make it worth while for people who like so-bad-it's-good stuff or who just like to see stuff shot and occasionally explode.
                                Space Cop
                                The Dandy
                                Last edited by Space Cop; 07-11-2021, 03:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X