This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Godzilla, Mothra, and King Ghidorah (2003)

"Get a load of that monster.
      -It's enormous, but quite cute, really."

Comment

• vacation 1983. such a classic
        .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Machete Kills (2013)

"And starring Justin Bieber as Bleep!"

This was great. As schlocky as the first and with the most ridiculous previews (which made my dad nostalgia-trip hard at the "Coming Prevues" screen), and a ton of nods to the first film.

Vergara being over-the-top was maybe the only thing I didn't really like, but then again, there was the one "cowgirl" who was with her brothel-killers I liked, and the "strap-on" made me think of Sex Machine from the vampire film From Dusk 'Til Dawn.

Of course, now I can't wait for Machete Kills Again...in Space! to be released. Hopefully they will get Bieber to cameo in the film just to kill him; we all know he's such a clown he'll do it.

In an hour Lavalantula comes on Syfy. For reasons I don't quite comprehend, I want to watch it.
          Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• the best vampire movie ever

Comment

• The Expendables 3 (2014)

"Never do business with the government."

Comment

• Bruce Campbell vs. The Army of Darkness

Godzilla vs. Megalon

Comment

• Stand by Me 1986 one if not the best coming of age films ever made

Comment

• Jennifer 8 (1992)

"I suppose I'm drinking myself sober."

Originally posted by Jeff View Post

Godzilla vs. Megalon
                    You got to it. Good. On a scale of 1-10, how jealous are you of the king of Seatopia's outfit?

Comment

• Fruitvale Station. good but a depressing movie

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                        You got to it. Good. On a scale of 1-10, how jealous are you of the king of Seatopia's outfit?

That would be a -347, officer.

On the upside, I definitely want one of those dolphin paddle mobiles, custom outfitted with a 20hp Kohler engine.

Comment

• I also watched

Batman: Assault on Arkham

LANGUAGE!!!!

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen Amanda Waller portrayed so sadistically evil like she is in this. I enjoyed the story, the animation was right on top, the double and triple cross worked well within established borders and relationships, and Bats was at his finest. It was cool that he played a common thread amongst bigger ropes such as the Suicide Squad. I felt kinda bad for Deadshot, they way he kept holding the picture of his daughter. That ending was hilarious, though.

Comment

• Cannibal: The Musical (1993)

"Yeah, I hid in Wyoming for a while. I should have let them kill me.
                            -Why?
                            You ever been to Wyoming?"

Comment

• You on a Troma binge, SC? I mean, that looks hilarious either way, but that's still a heckuva pick.
                              Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
                                You on a Troma binge, SC? I mean, that looks hilarious either way, but that's still a heckuva pick.
                                Yes and no. There were about a dozen movies from my list expiring on Netflix and a good chunk of them were Troma (in fact, Toxic Avenger 3 is up next). I didn't realize this one was. It's structured to be like an Oklahoma-style musical but is about a Donner-Party-like expedition. It's not as funny as say Team America, but probably better than Baseketball. Troma was just the distributor. It feels more like a Parker & Stone movie than a Troma pic.
                                Space Cop
                                The Dandy
                                Last edited by Space Cop; 07-27-2015, 01:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X